wweboo

Star
Sep 18, 2008
Every so often something im listening to or someone's phone tone will use the old AOL Instant Messanger ping noise and I suddenly feel like I need to be responding to my elementary school crush

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
@The_Sigh have you watched The Traitors? It’s pretty much Mafia but with reality tv stars. Dan and Janelle from Big Brother are on the 2nd season that just came out.

sH0Tz

#HeadOfTheTable
Feb 26, 2014
@TrailBlazerDude I'm currently watching Season 2 of the UK Traitors, it doesn't have any celebrities, just regular contestants. Mrs. sH0Tz bought me the board game for Christmas and it's fun to play as well. I've also watched the 1st Season of the Aussie version, but haven't watched the US version yet. Have you seen any of the others?

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
I actually just heard of this show when they announced S2 of the US version. It caught my attention when my favorite BB players were announced for the show lol.

Definitely going to watch all of the seasons after this as the concept is super entertaining

sH0Tz

#HeadOfTheTable
Feb 26, 2014
I actually just heard of this show when they announced S2 of the US version. It caught my attention when my favorite BB players were announced for the show lol.

Definitely going to watch all of the seasons after this as the concept is super entertaining
Yeah it's really good. We're a bit obsessed with it. Lots of good twists and turns also. We're gonna watch the US version when this one is done.

SyKDeMoN

It's not a good day to be a bad guy.
Oct 10, 2004
If I win the Fantasy League then I would definitely be inclined to join a draft. [face_mischief]

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
I miss the days when this place was active.

Having watched both the US and UK versions of The Traitors makes me want to run a version of that here.

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
What's the concept of The Traitors?
Similar to Mafia.

A few players are deemed "Traitors" and the rest are "Faithfuls". Each night, the Traitors murder one of the Faithfuls. During the day, everyone participates in a Roundtable Discussion where they ultimately banish someone that they suspect of being a Traitor. Once a Traitor is voted out, they have the option to recruit a Faithful into becoming a Traitor. Once it gets down to the final five or so, you have the option of ending the game if you think all Traitors have been found, or you can choose to banish again. The remaining Faithfuls win the game, but if any Traitors survive, the Traitor(s) win it all.

There are no cops, doctors, or vigilantes. However, there are challenges each day to win a Shield to protect you from being murdered at night.

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Doubt we get enough people to sign up, but...

Isbbp9m.png

Host: TrailBlazerDude
1. makoncrayley
2. AWSMan
3. sH0Tz
4. tobster9000
5. Serpent.222

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Was unable to get on the boards for quite a few days. Not gonna lie, I thought that was it. One day, we're all friends. The next, I'll never see any of you again.