TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Just got back from seeing The Nun 2, which was a fantastic horror movie btw. It got me in the horror spirit and with Halloween around the corner, I think it’s time for a horrifically themed edition of Mafia.

Could someone please pass this on to the Discord chat? I’d like to have around 15 people participate and between all the lurkers we have around here, we should be able to do it.

Generation.Now

GENeral of the PWB
Feb 1, 2012
Just got back from seeing The Nun 2, which was a fantastic horror movie btw. It got me in the horror spirit and with Halloween around the corner, I think it’s time for a horrifically themed edition of Mafia.

Could someone please pass this on to the Discord chat? I’d like to have around 15 people participate and between all the lurkers we have around here, we should be able to do it.
post it yourself!

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Doesn't look like Mafia is happening, but Spooky Month is right around the corner regardless!

It's a shame @rocknrollsisyphus isn't around anymore. I always look forward to this time of year just for his watchlist.

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
TBD, how you feel about Dame going to the Bucks?
Love it. They were already my second favorite team due to how much I like Giannis, so Dame going there is just icing on the cake. Blazers are likely a few years away from being real threats, so I'm all in on the Bucks winning this year. Time for Dame to get that ring!

Buffy_1997

Black Canarylicious
★ MOD
Jul 3, 2009
Love it. They were already my second favorite team due to how much I like Giannis, so Dame going there is just icing on the cake. Blazers are likely a few years away from being real threats, so I'm all in on the Bucks winning this year. Time for Dame to get that ring!

Bucks are my team so I will allow you to jump on the bandwagon!

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
I nearly responded to a post from nearly a month ago. I need to check this thread more.