chibkey

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–“๐–‘๐–ž
โ˜…
May 3, 2006
I thought it's from a fanart.

Also, Xros Wars has been really great. I really love the different zones they go to and there are gazillion of Digimon appearances in each zone that fits them. Now I can't wait to see new ep every week. =)

Also, I've been re-watching Tamers now. On episode 16 now and watched The Adventurer's Battle movie too.

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
Red_Blade_Liger said:
Squai, is that Sora/Tai icon from a H-doujin? I swear I've seen it before.

It's from fan-art. [face_tongue]

Ah, I really need to begin watching Takato. It will be something relaxing to do in my spare time. :) I just needed to hear an opinion on it and I'm glad to hear yours.

stone_cold22

No Longer a Noob
Feb 13, 2005
Sup guys, been a while eh? Ive been watching so much anime lately that it reminded me of this place, so I decided to stop on by haha

chibkey

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–“๐–‘๐–ž
โ˜…
May 3, 2006
Ksquall1 said:
Ah, I really need to begin watching Takato. It will be something relaxing to do in my spare time. :) I just needed to hear an opinion on it and I'm glad to hear yours.
Xros Wars has been really great, to me at least. The pacing is pretty fast whole theme about wars is interesting. I think Xros Wars will have the most Digimon appearance in 1 season too.

stone_cold22 said:
Sup guys, been a while eh? Ive been watching so much anime lately that it reminded me of this place, so I decided to stop on by haha
Welcome back, stone cold! What kind of anime you've been watchin?

stone_cold22

No Longer a Noob
Feb 13, 2005
My last few I finished were...

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
Prince of Tennis National Tournament
Black Cat
Fairy Tail
One Piece
ef - a tale of memories

edit: im at like ep 10 of fairy tail, and like 350 of one piece, but i started one piece a while back, just watch some every now and then

haha that's within the past month!

heres my MAL but we are already friends on it

http://myanimelist.net/profile/ZweiTheBadAss

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
stone_cold22 said:

LOL, it has been a while stone cold. It's great to see you.

Heh, Takato now that you're comparing this to Adventure I'm definitely amped to go ahead and watch.

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
stone_cold22 said:
Its funny because I see you on MSN all the time bro, I just haven't messaged you in a while!

LOL, yeah. One day we're going to have to chat.

chibkey

โ˜…
May 3, 2006
Xros Wars is just awesome... all these Digimon appearances. [image=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6228/ryrodigimonxroswars2412.jpg]

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
They look cool too. lol Really the franchise did need another season which is why it was great when I heard about Xros.

stone_cold22

No Longer a Noob
Feb 13, 2005
Browmkey
Chibkey
Bkey_is_not_cool
BkeyX
DaRea;BkeyX
BKeyZero
BKeyFan
BKey202020

WUL'd by all those accounts! Boss!

chibkey

โ˜…
May 3, 2006
lol those are the fun days.

In an unrelated note, I almost finished my Tamers marathon. Now looking for the Runaway Digimon Express (movie 6) subtitle file, if there's any. I'm pretty sure no one has bothered to sub it in high quality. I found a DVD Raw for it so far but doesn't seem there's an English sub file for it I can use, so I'm bit out of luck >_<

Apr 21, 2006
Holy crap, this place isn't completely dead. Um... school ends this week or next for me so I might have more free time. I definitely need to start watching the new season of Digimon and it's really awesome to see familiar faces coming back here.

chibkey

โ˜…
May 3, 2006
Definitely watch Xros Wars! I'm starting to think it might be the best season yet.

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
:( I feel like my current like of sleep and school work is screwing me over...I'M SOOOOO TIRED...

Kudos on self-paced training Lan, I'd drag it out too. Anything to make things not be too much strain.

[face_dancing] Digi-topz [face_dancing]

[image=http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1567002/xros-wars-o.gif]

Wow I gotta remember this isn't the SmackDown! CT.

Apr 21, 2006
Well, once I'm done with the school I'm at I'm just put on cleaning my barracks during the daytime while I wait for orders. So I'm in no rush.

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
LOL, yeah draw that out as long as you can my friend. What you said reminds me of my Sociology professor and his stories of when he was in the military he'd find small ways to draw out tasks and yet not get in trouble.

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
I know that you're happy for that. I've been so lazy this week that it is sad. I'll make up for it this weekend though and next week I'll likely work like a work horse. So ready for Spring Break. ~o)

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
Vampiric_Mistress said:
Spring break is your friend... Though I go back Monday. I've learned that college sucks.
My college is trying to kill me before Spring Break and I'm sure that they will afterwards. It's bad. I think I'll do absolutely nothing over break.

Red_Blade_Liger

Morning Beef Stick
Sep 23, 2004
Spring Break is almost over. All I did was the crap ton of homework one instructor dropped on us and continue fighting with my brother who thinks it's okay to commit felonies. Went to a delicious Asian restaurant (no Asians actually work there though) and slept with the cute waitress. That part was fun.

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
Red_Blade_Liger said:
Spring Break is almost over. All I did was the crap ton of homework one instructor dropped on us and continue fighting with my brother who thinks it's okay to commit felonies. Went to a delicious Asian restaurant (no Asians actually work there though) and slept with the cute waitress. That part was fun.
Mine is almost over too..*sigh* I was supposed to do some work to insure that I didn't get worked to death when I started classes again...I guess I still got this weekend for that though. I got a test as soon as it is over.

OmriSama

The Perfect Example of an Imperfect Person
May 30, 2006
Los Angeles
Red_Blade_Liger said:
Someone sounds like a badass [face_tongue]

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
So Kevin signed up for a summer semester...I think I only have 3 weeks off between semesters too. This better be worth it later.

Red_Blade_Liger

Morning Beef Stick
Sep 23, 2004
OmriSama said:

You're just now figuring this out?

Squai, summer semesters suck. I've taken summer semesters every year, and I've decided that I will not take another one ever again. There was only 1 class that I'm very glad I took in the summer because it was so much easier in the summer. Everything else is a pain in the ass. Expect to cover 5 weeks worth of material in 1 day, and a test over it on the next day.

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
Red_Blade_Liger said:
OmriSama said:

You're just now figuring this out?

Squai, summer semesters suck. I've taken summer semesters every year, and I've decided that I will not take another one ever again. There was only 1 class that I'm very glad I took in the summer because it was so much easier in the summer. Everything else is a pain in the ass. Expect to cover 5 weeks worth of material in 1 day, and a test over it on the next day.

Considering I'm taking a math and an accounting class then I'm going to be nearly screwed. I may as well expect to have no life whatsoever during the summer. No summer lovin'. :(

Everything going well with you?

Red_Blade_Liger

Morning Beef Stick
Sep 23, 2004
Dude, I have an accounting class this semester and it's awful. Can't imagine how bad it's going to be in the summer. I'm probably going to lose my 4.0 because of this accounting class and a management class. Not because I'm mentally incapable of getting A's in those classes, but because I don't care about either class enough to put forth any effort. Seriously, no effort is going into these classes. I'm not studying for tests, I'm not doing half of the homework, and I'm still passing both classes. It's actually quite pleasant just coasting through. Should've been doing this the whole damn time.

Everything's okay. I've been playing a lot of Uncharted 2 lately. Sexed some chicks. Kicked some ass. You know, the usual. How 'bout you?

chibkey

โ˜…
May 3, 2006
[image=http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3398/ryrodigimonxroswars3212.jpg]

KevinR86

Adventurer
โ˜…
Feb 15, 2005
Red_Blade_Liger said:
Dude, I have an accounting class this semester and it's awful. Can't imagine how bad it's going to be in the summer. I'm probably going to lose my 4.0 because of this accounting class and a management class. Not because I'm mentally incapable of getting A's in those classes, but because I don't care about either class enough to put forth any effort. Seriously, no effort is going into these classes. I'm not studying for tests, I'm not doing half of the homework, and I'm still passing both classes. It's actually quite pleasant just coasting through. Should've been doing this the whole damn time.

Everything's okay. I've been playing a lot of Uncharted 2 lately. Sexed some chicks. Kicked some ass. You know, the usual. How 'bout you?
I do better when I don't care. So I'm trying to be smooth now. [face_mischief]
Red_Blade_Liger said:
WTF, are they about to sacrifice that digimon?
:^O :^O I thought about the same thing.

Neko101

Noob
Dec 5, 2004
Oh, my God...It's been ages since I last posted here! How's everyone doing? I've been very busy. I had to move out, so now I have my own little apartment. And I don't have Internet access right now, so I'm using a different computer as of now. I'm sorry I don't come here as much as I used to. Man, I miss the old days and the RPGs we used to have here... :( Those were fun.

dom990

Noob
Aug 3, 2011
Hey guys to those who dont know about Digimon Masters online coming english august 9th,just to remind you.Anyway check the official homepage.Have fun!http://www.joymax.com/dmo/

http://www.joymax.com/dmo/