DRExLOC

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2007
New Gorguts album is nothing short of godly ...

... easily one of this years best.

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
Hell - Gog

You know... I planned out a series of albums for Lance of Longinus based on Dante's Inferno. Never really recorded them for people to hear, but I've gotten a lot of the songs written. But god damn... This guy does what I wanted to do and more. I'm in awe the more I listen to him.

dcbesc

No Longer a Noob
Jun 5, 2003
Haven't been a regular on this board in about 10 years haha, well I see it's about as dead as it was a couple years ago when I stopped in.

dcbesc

No Longer a Noob
Jun 5, 2003
Haven't been a regular on this board in about 10 years haha, well I see it's about as dead as it was a couple years ago when I stopped in.

Kepler-22B

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 2, 2012
Portland, OR
I love metal and in all my times rockin out with other metal heads at various gig's etc..Metal heads are probably the nicest people I've ever met...but when it comes to digital forums..it really is so awful some times....It's like a big dick swinging contest of who think's their band is better than the next. I dunno....All I'm saying is that music forums are not normally very friendly in my experience.

Last edited:

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
Listening through Lance of Longinus' 'Kill The Christian'

That exciting time of listening to my own songs over and over again to get shit right. Blah.

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
LIstening to a live set of Mgla's recent tour. Up to the second track from Excercises In Futility right now. Really wish I didn't have to miss this tour... would have been amazing.