X-pert74

cute
Feb 27, 2002
Hallows Eve: Metal Merchants

Hallows Eve is a totally cool band. I've been listening to a lot of non-thrash metal lately, but it's nice to find a new (to me, anyways) band in thrash metal to listen to.

DRExLOC

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2007
new Suffocation is kicking my ass all over the place, best album they've put out since Pierced.

Kepler-22B

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 2, 2012
Portland, OR
Megadeth - Kingmaker.

meh...it's actually ok..But what does that say?...Ugh...Way better than their last single 'Super Collider' (wtf was that?) but it's still so average. I love Megadeth but I think Dave's done.

DRExLOC

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2007
Carcass - Tools of the Trade

That second Megadeth track is waaaay better than the first one they had released.

Last edited:

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
Them playing the same stuff over and over isn't really an opinion, though. But chill, bro. Everyone likes shitty bands... just not everyone makes their name after them.

DR_ACULA

Noob
Mar 6, 2013
UnKnOwN
Them playing the same stuff over and over isn't really an opinion, though. But chill, bro. Everyone likes shitty bands... just not everyone makes their name after them.
i get the felling you hate me... lol
no but seriously they may be shitty and i just dont see it but atleast i like them
everyone has their own taste in music
and some bands people like and others they dont
btw great song NIN song you chose i fucking love them are you excited for the new album?

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
Came back haunted was alright. I'm interested in hearing the new album. Was considering seeing them on this tour but its way too expensive. I've been a big NIN fan for a long time. I covered Happiness in Slavery years ago as well.

DR_ACULA

Noob
Mar 6, 2013
UnKnOwN
Came back haunted was alright. I'm interested in hearing the new album. Was considering seeing them on this tour but its way too expensive. I've been a big NIN fan for a long time. I covered Happiness in Slavery years ago as well.
Cool, my favourite song of theirs has to be closer and ya i agree new song was alright