DRExLOC

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2007
Since it seems that we cant post in our "What Are You Listening To?" thread, i'll just go ahead and get this new one started ...

Grand Magus - Food of the Gods

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
Not posting a video because they make my browser pretty much freeze when I open this thread... But I've been listening to a lot of Black Breath today. So awesome. Awesome hardcore/sludge/doom band.

Oct 5, 2012
To all metal heads out there - if there are any besides me. Lately been trying to explore a little bit. Old groups, but groups that I didn't listen to before. Hatebreed, In Flames, a few others. Also, E-Town Concrete, a N.J. hardcore band. Combines a little rap with metal. I actually like them. I think there needs to be a thread completely devoted to metal music.[face_devil]

Aug 9, 2008
To all metal heads out there - if there are any besides me. Lately been trying to explore a little bit. Old groups, but groups that I didn't listen to before. Hatebreed, In Flames, a few others. Also, E-Town Concrete, a N.J. hardcore band. Combines a little rap with metal. I actually like them. I think there needs to be a thread completely devoted to metal music.[face_devil]

Start it up, i'll post there. I am a convert, I mainly listened to hip hop back in the day and made a transition during highschool. I've always listened to all kinds of music but my main focus in music has changed over the years. I'm always looking for new music, i like what i like and i'll check out anything atleast once.

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
They updated the TOS. You can say shit and fuck now. Black Breath's new album is pretty sweet. I like it better than Heavy Breathing. I'm seeing those sum bitches with Sunn O))) next month.

steelersfan70

No Longer a Noob
Dec 11, 2007
Your Face
Just recently got "back" into Agalloch (hated them for the longest time) but goddamn this whole album, but this song especially, is just beyond description. I love everything about this album.

Jul 14, 2002
Just recently got "back" into Agalloch (hated them for the longest time) but goddamn this whole album, but this song especially, is just beyond description. I love everything about this album.

Saw them perform that song live a few months back in phoenix....So amazing.

LoxxO)))

Star
Oct 2, 2005
Washington
Samothrace - Awkward Hearts

Just discovered this band. They've got some epic and monumental doom that reminds me a bit of Asunder.