Anghellic11

Super Star
Jun 22, 2005

Cubelar

Cube the pube
Jul 24, 2005
It's a list of how well they think they're going to play next season. It's a little different than a straight ranking

Sharkboy242

Super Star
Jul 12, 2005

Cubelar

Cube the pube
Jul 24, 2005

Cubelar

Cube the pube
Jul 24, 2005
ESPN list:

Gobert
Jokic
Porzy
Horford
Giannis
I don't really understand what this list is attempting to accomplish. If it's about the future then giannis should be above horford. If it's about immediate effectiveness then Horford is probably the best player on that list..
Prospects with high emphasis on advanced metrics

It's not a ranking of prospects.

Let's project how we expect the NBA's top 20 international players to perform this coming NBA season

Anghellic11

Super Star
Jun 22, 2005
plat in fucking shambles right now
Not really. JV put two all stars on his back and won us the Pacers series and then got us ahead 2-1 vs the Heat before he got hurt

JV died for our sins

Jokic has 1 season under his belt, playing for a trash team
As a Raptors fan you should be burying last years playoff showing out of your mind as quickly as possible yet you keep referencing it at every chance. You guys were a fucking joke to millions of fans watching.

platchat

Hold on, fellas.
Jul 29, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Not really. JV put two all stars on his back and won us the Pacers series and then got us ahead 2-1 vs the Heat before he got hurt

JV died for our sins

As a Raptors fan you should be burying last years playoff showing out of your mind as quickly as possible yet you keep referencing it at every chance. You guys were a fucking joke to millions of fans watching.
ole-miss-girl-b.gif

platchat

Hold on, fellas.
Jul 29, 2008
Toronto, Ontario

JV died for our sins

remember when jokic shit on the raptors?

http://www.espn.com/nba/recap/_/id/400828614
oh shit 1 regular season game

what an amazing sample size, you've convinced me

BlacKxKira

Feelin' Godly
Aug 14, 2012

JV died for our sins

ole-miss-girl-b.gif
This is how Raptor fans were like after the playoff run

TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011
wasnt trying to convince you of anything, just wanted to remind you that jokic took a big serbian shit on the raptors

i do love how people are saying jokic is overhyped now, after practically no one knew who he was until a few days ago even though he had a great rookie season

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013

JV died for our sins

lol

platchat

Hold on, fellas.
Jul 29, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
idk man I feel pretty good about my team going 6 games against the eventual champions without our 3rd best player, who was actually our best player before he went down in Game 3 vs Miami

Cubelar

Cube the pube
Jul 24, 2005
Jokic pretty easily. Valanciunas isn't bad, but Jokic is on the path to stardom

Val has peaked.

But this Jokic dick riding is getting out of hand.
You don't like Jokic?
No I like him, of course but 5109 been riding him hard lately. Let's not get out of control here, keep our expectations realistic. One of the posts here said he's on a path to be star. .

he a star yet?

ZaKf5Ue.gif

Anghellic11

Super Star
Jun 22, 2005

Sharkboy242

Super Star
Jul 12, 2005

You don't like Jokic?
No I like him, of course but 5109 been riding him hard lately. Let's not get out of control here, keep our expectations realistic. One of the posts here said he's on a path to be star. .

he a star yet?

ZaKf5Ue.gif
lol ang was one of those n00bs who thought nurkic was the better big man prospect. It wasn't long into Jokic's rookie season that I realized he was a better player

Anghellic11

Super Star
Jun 22, 2005

he a star yet?

ZaKf5Ue.gif
lol ang was one of those n00bs who thought nurkic was the better big man prospect. It wasn't long into Jokic's rookie season that I realized he was a better player
Ang wants people to back off Jokic because he's more attached to Nurkic. I'm not even kidding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Jokic is easily the better prospect at this point but Nurkic will have a breakout year. Nurkic finally fully healthy and also lost a lot of weight in the past few months. He's going to be a beast.

whatever u say buddy.

Funny how I was 100% correct too. Jokic was the better prospect.. but Nurkic did also have a breakout year and was a beast.. just not for our team -_-

KuShEd_OuT860

Super Star
Sep 25, 2012
DA GAWDEN

Sharkboy242

Super Star
Jul 12, 2005
1054178-1356737658.png

The biggest (and only?) Nuggets homer on the planet couldn't even see Jokic's talent lmao

Or as angst posts :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
And its hilarious how he tries to play it off by admitting that Jokic was the better prospect, but he did this AFTER the season was done, when it was as clear as night and day who the better player was. In older threads I remember him preferring Nurkic to Jokic and [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/dab7291993.1852243/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/dab7291993.1852243/']@dab7291993[/URL][/URL] remember it too as he mentions it early in the thread

Last edited:

Cubelar

Cube the pube
Jul 24, 2005
Lol come on man... Saying he's "on a path to stardom" is a reach. He put up a good rookie campaign but let's not get carried away
Val has peaked.

But this Jokic dick riding is getting out of hand.
No I like him, of course but 5109 been riding him hard lately. Let's not get out of control here, keep our expectations realistic. One of the posts here said he's on a path to be star. That is praise I would give for somebody like KAT. Jokic is not KAT.

eat my ass you banned fuckers. eat the whole ass, and my balls too

he ain't no KAT, he's miles better