LightsOut

I Still Hate Most Things
Jan 8, 2002
From a Trash Can
So... These are my new team options:

-I do like the Spurs jerseys with the orange and pink, I hate pop. Wemby might be great tho.

-Maybe wait until Vegas gets a team.

-I am a Capital and Commanders fans, so maybe Wizards.i did watch a lot of games when Jordan the Gilbert was there.

Edit: or I could just become a Sparks fan and be done with NBA.

Junkies19

I want a title
May 28, 2001

-I do like the Spurs jerseys with the orange and pink, I hate pop. Wemby might be great tho.

-I am a Capital and Commanders fans, so maybe Wizards.i did watch a lot of games when Jordan the Gilbert was there.

I can't recommend the Bullets misery in good conscious. Stay away, mate!

ESR_balla

Waited 8 years for a title. It sucks.
Sep 15, 2001

Might have to go wemby

XSmooth

The Definitive Noob
Jun 18, 2005

Memphis Grizzlies are on the rise up bro.

ESR_balla

Waited 8 years for a title. It sucks.
Sep 15, 2001
I don't know why hiring Lebron's friend as coach and drafting his son annoys me so much lol. Handing things over to LeBron and Klutch is just crazy to think about for any franchise. God, I wish LeBron would sign to Phili or something.
It just shows how pathetic Jeanie buss is. I hate her.

Junkies19

I want a title
May 28, 2001
I don't know why hiring Lebron's friend as coach and drafting his son annoys me so much lol. Handing things over to LeBron and Klutch is just crazy to think about for any franchise. God, I wish LeBron would sign to Phili or something.

I could see them bending over backwards for 28 year old LJ, but no way in the world would I do all of this for a dude that could hit the wall very soon.

EliteSeeD

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 15, 2022
I hope the first game the Lakers play, someone on the other team bust bronny ass in the face and look over at his daddy like this.
CTwwDIN.jpeg

LightsOut

I Still Hate Most Things
Jan 8, 2002
From a Trash Can
Rooting for Bronny because his haters are annoying
I honestly hope he turns out great for us or anyone, I do think had he had went to Spurs or Heat he'd have a really great chance to develop. More so than here in LA. Basically every one the Lakers drafted had their career years elsewhere, DLo, Ingram, Hart, Lonzo, Clarkson, etc.

I am also so over LeBron. Lakers just aren't well run since Dr. Buss passed. I don't think we can win anymore with LeBron +AD. I want to just get this rebuild started.

TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011

Maybe the best two way guy available, nice. "Royce O'Neal + Mikal Bridges" type, according to KOC. We got our Bridges replacement 🥲

SHaRKB0Y

Super Star
Jul 12, 2005
The Laker's 2020 Bubble chip was a mistake. Basically affirmed to them that expediency is ok so they didn't learn any lessons from the years prior.

LightsOut

I Still Hate Most Things
Jan 8, 2002
From a Trash Can
The Laker's 2020 Bubble chip was a mistake. Basically affirmed to them that expediency is ok so they didn't learn any lessons from the years prior.
The problem was the year after. Lakers were up 2-1 on the Suns. I have no idea if they would have won that series but AD got hurt and we got eliminated. Then Rob/LeBron panicked and traded for Westbrook. Trash year and a half, the lakers had some favorable matchups in 2023 that convinced us run it back. Got exposed by Denver again... Just need to start over. Ya 2014-2019 sucked but maybe we can do better this rebuild

ReformedShibity

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005

I don't think the bubble was a mistake. I think the next year was.

They were the best record through Feb when AD got hurt followed by LBJ a few months later. Then when the playoffs came around they just couldn't get it going again so shortly and then the FO shipped everyone away from that core besides AD/LBJ. AD spent the next 2 years being hurt on/off and here we are.

XSmooth

The Definitive Noob
Jun 18, 2005
lebum gonna throw bronny under the bus mid season when they’re .28 winning pct

Can’t wait
Lebron is a dead beat dad who was always gone while Bronny just wanted a dad. Xmas day, was LBJ at home opening presents? No he was playing in a game.

and when Bronny turned 16, what did LeBron do? All his friends showed up in Mercedes, and he got Bronny a BMW?

and it wasn’t even an M series

leier12

Star
Feb 1, 2005
Why do people give such a shit about the Lakers using a 55th overall pick on Bronny lol, at that point you're taking the darkest of the shots in the dark anyways.

Nepotism or not, I would rather bet on those genes than I would on some random guy that you normally find in that 55 overall range.

SHaRKB0Y

Super Star
Jul 12, 2005
Why do people give such a shit about the Lakers using a 55th overall pick on Bronny lol, at that point you're taking the darkest of the shots in the dark anyways.

Nepotism or not, I would rather bet on those genes than I would on some random guy that you normally find in that 55 overall range.
Nick Wright?

LightsOut

I Still Hate Most Things
Jan 8, 2002
From a Trash Can

People:

1. Hate Lebron. Media talks about him a lot
2. Hate the Lakers. Media talks about Lakers a lot
3. People really hate nepotism and notice it the most when wealthy black folks do it. Rich white people been doing this since 1776.