Jan 26, 2011
Hey. As sad as it sounds, I'm just starting to use Wi-Fi connection and have no brothers -_-. I would post my FC but I have no clue where to find it. Cam anybody help me??

Jan 26, 2011
Btw. Im a Cancer noise currently, but when I play again, Ima change it. Does anyone want to be brothers with me? Give your FC codes and I'll put em in.

Brave_Hearts.Exe

MMSF3 Battler
Jan 4, 2004
------------------------ATTENTION ALL STARFORCE PLAYERS----------------------------------------------

You're not gonna find anyone here. You might've had much better luck back when the game was new but now the game is pretty much dead. Besides, i traded in my DS a long time ago so I'm not able to play it anymore.

DJDurkee

Noob
Mar 11, 2011
I was wondering if i could be ur brother bc I beat the game and my wifi sucks big time. I really need to get more data on brother band connections. I would appreciate the help.

DJDurkee

Noob
Mar 11, 2011
Go to wifi connection then either go to friend code invt or friend code BM reg and click on ur profile. hope this helps. Also I would like to b ur brother. my friend code is 1506-5004-2541. I'm currently on wifi now if u want to connect.

Brave_Hearts.Exe

MMSF3 Battler
Jan 4, 2004
[blockquote]Brave_Hearts.Exe posted:
------------------------ATTENTION ALL STARFORCE PLAYERS----------------------------------------------

You're not gonna find anyone here. You might've had much better luck back when the game was new but now the game is pretty much dead. Besides, i traded in my DS a long time ago so I'm not able to play it anymore.
[/blockquote]

May 27, 2011
I would like to become brother with u sometime today or tomorrow. My friendcode is 214992441607. Tell me when ever or if u want to be brothers at jeffgasp@verizon.net. If these days don't work work we can work out a different time and date. I have Wolf noise with 900 linkpower and my white cards are Breaksabre Drillarm3 Swrdfightr3 and AcidAceV3.

May 27, 2011
U go to network, click on Nintendo wi-fi connection, then friend code Invt, but when it asks u to connect to the wifi at the this point u say no and move over to your picture and click on it showing your friend code.
My friend code is 214992441607 and I'm free today and tomorrow, if it doesn't work we can work out a date on my e-mail at jeffgasp@verizon.net.

May 27, 2011
Sorry about that I had work then, plus u didn't tell me your friendcode. If u don't know how to find it I'll tell u, first go to to network, nintendo wifi-communication, friend code invt, then when it asks u to connect to the wi-fi say no and click on your profile. Now I hope this u can tell me your friendcode and another time you'd like to connect before 9:30 P.M. on Monday.
I repeat, I need u to tell me your friend code and a new time your open for connection. u should have my code already from my previous message.

May 27, 2011
I'm having too much trouble waiting for someone to connect the same time as I do (not to mention I need my noise cards to help beat the Omega bosses) so if anyone wants to form a brotherband with me contact me at jeffgasp@verizion.net to give me your friend code and a date to connect.

Mar 30, 2011
sorry i missed the time iv been away all week end with no computor so heres my FC 416954370806

I am availible any time Mon- Fri 3:30-9:00

Jun 1, 2011
check your emails madeyecollector before this friday.

my friend code is 300980072751 an i am looking for brothers. give me your friend code an time we could connect an become brothers.

Jun 2, 2011
i have 1 file one file on a black ace and red joker i'm corvus black ace cancer red joker. i have no idea how to register brothers without going to network and then brother invite. how do i learn what my friend code is? im ready to connect for the next 4 hours

Jun 2, 2011
scratch that i found out how to get my friend code and i don't have wifi so for now nerer mind i'll leave another comment when i get wi-fi

May 27, 2011
My friend code is 214992441607 and I wish to apologize for my response time. With work I got preoccupied, but now between 5:45pm-8:00pm today and this week and next I can connect. If u want to do specific time then e-mail me before then and I can go on then, same thing for the weekends if it's past 10:25. Once again my E-mail is jeffghasp@verizion.net and I'm looking for Cygnus, Cancer, Wolf, Libra, or Gemini. If u currently don't have these, but did before then go talk to the noise guy on astro wave 1, if not then just keep battling til u do get it thank u. My noise is still wolf by the way, but if u need me to I'll change it to Tarus.

May 27, 2011
Now I need a brother who has Libra, Cancer, Cygnus, or Wolf. I would also like to add that I think having me as a brother gives you 124 link power. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure that's what it is.

shadow9692

Noob
Jul 22, 2009
Hey, its been too long since i've played this game, just finished a second run through, and was wondering if anyone would wanna form a brother band, currently im a gemini-Noise. i dont care what noise you are, just so long as it's not gemini.

shadow9692

Noob
Jul 22, 2009
been busy today with a garage sale, but i can do it now.

my FC is 2322-7325-1913

tell me when ur on and we can finish registering

Hero185704

Noob
Jun 19, 2011
alright, im still working on my game so update often . mabe my noise will change? lol

ill cheak back tommoro i gatta go.

May 27, 2011
I currently need a brother who has either Wolf, Cancer, Libra, or Cygnus noise. My friend code is 214992441607 and I am available 5 p.m. until 6:25 p.m. for the next 4-5 weeks except this Wednesday because of the new Transformers movie. Also my current noise is Wolf, but if you want Taurus e-mail me ahead of time at jeffgasp@verizon.net or to tell me when you are available to connect with your friend code.

May 27, 2011
A message to shadow9692, I would like to connect with you at 3:20 P.M. today, or if u missed that then 7:30-8:00 P.M. In case of last minute connecting I will be still trying 5 more minutes.If not today, then you can decide the schedule for a later date tonight whether it is very late or very early I will still be up.
also if you want to do a specific time for tomorrow that's good too.

May 27, 2011
If u missed my last message then try to think of another time that is after 3:05 because that is a bit after I usually wake up until 8:30 (when I need to prepare for work). If you can tell me when we can connect between these two times on Friday tomorrow (of course sending the message early in the morning) then I'll be sure to connect.

shadow9692

Noob
Jul 22, 2009
7:30-8:00 sounds good, i forgot to ask what time we're using, because different time zones could make one of us miss it. so what time zone?

May 27, 2011
Eastern time I was thinking. Oh and p.s., I am pretty sure that having me as a brother will give you 124 extra link power so it would help me if you continued to get medals until the appointed time (like getting the standard or giga cards, if you haven't beaten it yet that would also help too).
Let's keep trying until we connect.

shadow9692

Noob
Jul 22, 2009
ok, eastern time it is, i've beaten the game and sirius, and only reason i dont have all giga's is because i need 50,000 Zenny, but i've got 40 of the 45 mega's and have beaten all but 3 R bosses in under 12 seconds. so we said 3:00 or 7:30-8:00, right? ill be trying at both today.