Feb 3, 2011
At risk of being told I should've played it first, it didn't really seem like a great concept; I can handle it that this got cancelled.

bimmy27

Noob
Oct 12, 2009
I agree, conceptually this game seemed to be "jumping the shark" I mean seriously, Ryu?? in a Mega Man game??

ToinyeWest

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 23, 2005
never seemed like a good idea anyway. how many of you were actually impressed once they revealed ryu in a megaman game?

pukadon

Noob
Mar 27, 2009
I liked the idea of a LBP-type Mega Man game, where everyone is creating and sharing levels. It's rare for Mega Man games to try anything creative. Then again, I suppose LPB is already doing all of this much, much better.

tak_pr

Noob
Jul 19, 2008
Maybe they cancelled this so that they can make Megaman X9 with snes graphics. It's cheaper and it'll probably sell well.

Oct 7, 2006
Brave_Hearts.Exe said:
Woohoo!!!!! Bring on the Battle Network and Star Force games [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_applause] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Of course it could just be April fools.
You know Battle Network is finished finished like it had an epilouge and everything?

Brave_Hearts.Exe

MMSF3 Battler
Jan 4, 2004
JioFREED666 said:
Brave_Hearts.Exe said:
Woohoo!!!!! Bring on the Battle Network and Star Force games [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_applause] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Of course it could just be April fools.
You know Battle Network is finished finished like it had an epilouge and everything?
Yeah, well aware. I was just saying both games because i like those games lol

Oct 23, 2008
I think that capcom is trying to slowly get rid of megaman. I wouldn't be surprised if legends 3 gets canned he wasn't even in mvc3...since when!!!! Keiji Inafune left so capcom said screw megaman.I mean when was the last time a zx or starforce game came out

Oct 7, 2006
ryomakirvine said:
I think that capcom is trying to slowly get rid of megaman. I wouldn't be surprised if legends 3 gets canned he wasn't even in mvc3...since when!!!! Keiji Inafune left so capcom said screw megaman.I mean when was the last time a zx or starforce game came out
I can only PRAY for Megaman Legends 3 to get cancelled

Feb 21, 2011
I want to look forward to Legends 3 but honestly putting it exclusivly on a brand new platform that is yet to take off is a really dick move if you ask me, I mean how many of the core legends audience really plans to run out and buy a whole new system, a portable system at that to play a sequel to a console game?

Feb 21, 2011
Aeryr said:
Well AxlKaitoshin, looks like you got what you wanted. MML 3 has been cancelled for 3DS.

AAAAAAAAG Nooooooooooooooooo wtf!!!??? I didn't say I didn't still want it to come out!!!!!
[face_cry][face_cry][face_cry]

rex1080

My hair looks nothing like a Kuriboh!
Nov 14, 2005
Am I the only one who wanted Mega Man Universe? Seriously, the game didnt look THAT bad.

Feb 21, 2011
Despite some really odd art design choices, I didn't think Universe looked bad at all, in fact I think it had huge potential. Although I think the fact that it shared a bit too much with only one title in the franchise probably hurt it more than it helped. I think after all the recent re-releases fans are starting to realize that MM2's holding of the "best ever" title was fulled more by nostalgia than the actual gameplay.