smertrius77

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 12, 2012
dublin
ever since that advert for Rosalina for ssb4 i assume that kirby was coming to mario kart he would be great in mario kart 8

Last edited:

Wampyrus77

Noob
Jan 5, 2014
well mario kart 8 is out selling ps4 and xbox the one in japan, i cant wait to see mario kart 8 out sell ps4 and xbox the one in usa and europe

smertrius77

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 12, 2012
dublin
i hope shy guy is permanent playable character because in past he was only able playable character in unplayable downloadable mod

Toasted_Moose2

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 9, 2003
Mario Kart Emblem Maker, and while the roster looks fairly large, I would not mind seeing DLC for characters, tracks and special one time items.

Example:

Go to online race, and a spinner pops up, BOOM! Special item of the day/week, Cheep Cheep! You collect cheep cheeps and throw them on the track, making wet slippery spots and they flop around, so you can run into them and spin out also.

I dunno.

smertrius77

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 12, 2012
dublin
Cheep Cheep! You collect cheep cheeps and throw them on the track, making wet slippery spots

just like banana skin powerup lol

Last edited:

smertrius77

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 12, 2012
dublin
team mario or luigi Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundles

2515791-mk8bundle-640x402.jpg

its shame only for uk and they only with you planing get a wiiu aswell get mario kart 8, but they will increase sales and make Nintendo win console wars

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
Well fuck the babies are back [face_plain]
what is wrong with that :3
Waste of space that should've been used for other characters who are more deserving

Well fuck the babies are back [face_plain]

and 7 new racers bower's 6 sons and 1 daughter join the race
Your point?

[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/dry_bones.1485249/']@Dry_Bones[/URL] I called it. We were gonna get a new character, and I'm right....except it's freaking Baby Rosalina and a Metal Peach. Seriously Nintendi, what the hell?!?

Last edited:

-BubbleBobble-

TOADETTE'S THE WINNER!!! :3
Apr 6, 2009
da one after 909!!!
how is that a waste of space

theoretically there could be about 100 more characters

at least

quit being silly - people like the babies

just because you don't doesn't mean they should be omitted

why don't we omit Bowser Jr., he's terrible

Funky Kong...

fuck him, bring back DK Jr.

Dry Bones sucks

you suck

rosalina sucks

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
how is that a waste of space

theoretically there could be about 100 more characters

at least

quit being silly - people like the babies

just because you don't doesn't mean they should be omitted

why don't we omit Bowser Jr., he's terrible

Funky Kong...

fuck him, bring back DK Jr.

Dry Bones sucks

you suck

rosalina sucks
There are many other characters that are far better selections than the babies. I understand Baby Mario and Luigi, but the baby princesses are a waste. What the hell is Nintendo thinking adding Baby Rosalina?

The Wii U is an update to the Wii, giving us more characters. However, 30 seems like the max they can do unless they add DLC

Take that back on Jr. Since my favorite Mario character isn't in the game, I'm just gonna be using others. Quite disappointing when Jr could've been added to the game as well

Hey I like Funky except I'm not madly in love with him like Mario Kart Wii experts

Dry Bones doesn't suck. At least he's been used TONS more than the babies and metals put together

Rosalina doesn't suck, but her baby form does.

Your "you suck" is terrible. Try again

smertrius77

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 12, 2012
dublin
practicing on mario kart wii with wheel controller helps you to perform stunts which increase your speed, i pretty sure going a lot players out across the world going masters at the wheel, so you better practice mario kart wii, that kind off skill you are going need for mario kart 8 tournaments and mastering mini turbo

Last edited:

smertrius77

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 12, 2012
dublin
Nwfc is gone I've just try it on mario kart wii & it doesn't work online anymore pals

just reminder its only effects wii & ds games not 3ds & wiiu ones

Wampyrus77

Noob
Jan 5, 2014
awesome i got free game when to download when i registered mario kart 8 from stars a game from wii u game from 8 games to choose from , monster hunter , sonic & mario, sonic lost world, wonderful 101, game wario, wiiu party, nintendo land, and NSMBU pal

smertrius77

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 12, 2012
dublin
too long since ive see a F-Zero game i hope it come back real soon, I hope the next nintendo racing game is brand new F-zero game