Sep 2, 2013
Somewhere over the rainbow
lol

we're talking about who's better not more valuable. if you cant understand why Curry/KD/Westbrook/Kawhi are better you need to stop living in the past.

Lebron is currently at best maybe 4th. There is no shame in that.

Dragon.Slayer666

Representin' the 315
Jun 4, 2005
New York
His defense has actually been fantastic this year. He is playing with much more effort defensively than he was last year.

His shooting in the paint has been incredible.

He isn't declining psychically, he is being forced to shoot and shoot and shoot. He doesn't exactly get to his spots like he was in Miami. I don't know if anyone has noticed but the entire starting guard rotation has been out most of the year. The end of last year when LeBron was able to shoot from his spots and handle the ball less his percentages where going up. Why? Because Kyrie and Shump were both healthy. I expect this to happen again.

EDIT:

LOL. Lebron is still 1/2 in the league on a nightly basis. Still isn't debatable.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2007
With all this talk about him not being efficient you'd think the dude was shooting like 40%. He's still around 50% from the field overall lol.

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
He made a bunch of jump shots in his first game after this thread and went 13-24... hopefully a sign of things to come

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
what? all i was saying is that im not gonna pretend he didnt have a ton of poor jumpshooting nights just because he *may* potentially turn it around

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
im saying Cavs/Lebron fans dinkus. and your PED theory is pretty dumb considering his athleticism and strength is still there btw

Oct 14, 2009
im saying Cavs/Lebron fans dinkus. and your PED theory is pretty dumb considering his athleticism and strength is still there btw
Lmao

How does someone lose 30 pounds and look slower and less athletic unless they were juicing...

Where is your God now?

dab7291993

Super Star
Nov 19, 2006
lol now he's gonna turn the switch on because he saw an article

lol why not turn it on before the season started?
Because LeBron is probably pacing himself. We've been good enough to beat the teams were supposed to beat without him playing at normal lebron levels. With Kyrie back the game will be easier for him and his stats will go up imo. I don't like it tbh but I could see it.

J-D15

oh hey!
Jun 10, 2008
lol now he's gonna turn the switch on because he saw an article

lol why not turn it on before the season started?
Because LeBron is probably pacing himself. We've been good enough to beat the teams were supposed to beat without him playing at normal lebron levels. With Kyrie back the game will be easier for him and his stats will go up imo. I don't like it tbh but I could see it.

Lebron pacing himself has nothing to do with his broken form on his shot.

platchat

Hold on, fellas.
Jul 29, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
They will want a Cavs vs Warriors rematch for the purpose of amazing ratings so LeBron will just get refball'd to the finals even if he plays like shit

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
They will want a Cavs vs Warriors rematch for the purpose of amazing ratings so LeBron will just get refball'd to the finals even if he plays like shit
The warriors still have to go through the Spurs. Lebrons been pretty damn good this year without a jumpshot. when has he ever been a big beneficiary of refball anyway? literally never. stfu

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberGlion

Prime Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tennessee
BigMeech forever delusional about LeBron. LeBron doesn't use PEDs, LeBron never benefited from refball, Kawhi wasn't guarding LeBron fairly, etc

You've probably got refball as an excuse when the Warriors or Spurs inevitably destroy the Cavs in the finals

Nov 17, 2007
BigMeech forever delusional about LeBron. LeBron doesn't use PEDs, LeBron never benefited from refball, Kawhi wasn't guarding LeBron fairly, etc

You've probably got refball as an excuse when the Warriors or Spurs inevitably destroy the Cavs in the finals

You mean the same way delusional haters did when Miami was running through the league?

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
how is the cavs getting destroyed in the finals inevitable? kawhi did handcheck the hell out of him and lebron doesnt get refball more than the average player. i never said lebron doesnt or never use peds

CyberGlion

Prime Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tennessee

You mean the same way delusional haters did when Miami was running through the league?
I'm not hating on the Cavs, Spurs are the only current team I "hate" and I honestly think the Cavs don't stand a chance. I'd rather be wrong about that but I see it being 2014 finals all over again

BaruchCollege

Super Star
Apr 15, 2013
I'm not hating on the Cavs, Spurs are the only current team I "hate" and I honestly think the Cavs don't stand a chance. I'd rather be wrong about that but I see it being 2014 finals all over again
Yeah warriors will stomp the cavs.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

dab7291993

Super Star
Nov 19, 2006
We don't stand a chance? Lol. LeBron isn't our best scorer, healthy Kyrie is going to be a problem for any team we face in the playoffs and tendinitis Kyrie had a great game in his first and most recent finals game.

We stand a chance against any team in the league. Hell, just on Christmas we had our worst performance of the year offensively but held the power house Golden State Warriors to their worst game offensively. We definitely stand a chance..

CyberGlion

Prime Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tennessee
We don't stand a chance? Lol. LeBron isn't our best scorer, healthy Kyrie is going to be a problem for any team we face in the playoffs and tendinitis Kyrie had a great game in his first and most recent finals game.

We stand a chance against any team in the league. Hell, just on Christmas we had our worst performance of the year offensively but held the power house Golden State Warriors to their worst game offensively. We definitely stand a chance..
I'm talking in a 7 game series though. I'd actually like to see the Cavs win especially against the Spurs but I don't see them winning 4 games against either team.

dab7291993

Super Star
Nov 19, 2006
We haven't even seen how good the Cavs can be yet. Kyrie has been back for one week. And the fact that we've been able to be the third best team in the NBA while not being fully healthy, I don't understand how you could say those teams are in some other league lol

Gunzpoint56

No Longer a Noob
Feb 17, 2008
Anytime you have a player like LeBron the team is always capable of winning. Not like 100 percent chance or 60 percent chance, but still a chance. Add in a healthy Kyrie and a healthy Love and the chances of winning increases. Will they be favored? Of course not, but to write them off isn't fair.

Dragon.Slayer666

Representin' the 315
Jun 4, 2005
New York
So we've run out of relevant things to degrade LeBron with now we're just gonna make up shit like he does peds to try and slander him? LOL Lehaters, forever desperate.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BlacKxKira

Feelin' Godly
Aug 14, 2012
36,000 minutes. Yeah hes kind of losing his legs at this point. Whenever I've watched him this season though his shot selection was been very poor. Pull up 3s and fadeaways. Normally he would hit those shots, but yeah...not at this stage of the career. He should play more at the PF and just shoot from the post and just catch and shoot from the 3.

PABS911

Star
Jan 28, 2003
I for one really want to see what a healthy Cavs team can do in the playoffs. I wouldn't pick them against either San Antonio or Golden State, but I'm not assuming they'd lose either.

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
lebron with 2 great jumpshooting nights in a row. and he just drilled another 3 as i typed this

spomp781

No Longer a Noob
Oct 7, 2008
Y-town
If anything Lebron doesn't get enough calls,, In the playoffs at the end of games refs swallow their whistle which hurts slashers like LBJ. It is really too bad he never developed a consistent jumper like Jordan did later in his career. I justdont understand how people are counting out the Cavs like they can't go toe to toe with GS or SA. Took them to 6 games with James Jones and Delly playing 35 mins a night. Our defense will keep us in every game this postseason. If KLove ever turns back into Minny KLove I honestly think the Cavs should be the favorite.

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
ever since this thread was made, he's been completely unstoppable and his shooting has gotten better

-D3-

Perfected on Puritan Avenue
Apr 13, 2012
Still only shooting 33% on his jumpshots.

BRQRXQJQUU

Star
Mar 16, 2013
Still only shooting 33% on his jumpshots.
Is that even the same thing as what Vega has in the thread title? and is that the entire season or just all the games since this thread was made? if it's the entire season, idk how improving it by 5 points in like 9 days/5 games isn't impressive/good/promising