wratih9

Get off my lawn!
Sep 19, 2000
The best thing is the ability to trade him. I was somewhat surprised to see other teams were interested in him as well. The move itself I do not agree with as there isn't much point to it, we are not going to be competitive so I would rather see Starling or Philips get a true shot at it rather than this half assed crap.

wratih9

Get off my lawn!
Sep 19, 2000
I doubt they will but if there's a contender that wants him and Gordon is okay with (even though he gave up the right in the contract) I'm sure he would do it.

Ocks-Wifed

Star
Oct 31, 2015
Petro was talking about him not being on the major league roster this year since it’s only 60 games. Then the royals will have control of his age 26-29 seasons for cheap.

outfield looks like Gordon-Whit-Dozier to me Lopez and McBroom/OHearn get a bunch of playing time

Jun 25, 2011
That’d be neat. I wonder how teams will game the shortened schedule with things like that

I hope we see plenty of Bubba. Gordon probably can’t play every day so that’s good for that

Ocks-Wifed

Star
Oct 31, 2015
If a guy is down for basically two and a half weeks he won’t earn a year of service time. DMGM has said he isn’t worried about gaming service time which probably means Singer makes the club.

Im sure Bubba and Phillips will get a decent amount of playing time since so many games will be played in a row. All depends on how much time they give Lopez/McBroom/and OHearn. And who gets covid.