Sep 21, 2006
The sparse number of tracks is actually a little offensive. Seriously, when worl tour has, what, over 80 songs on the disc, WHY, are they limiting the number of songs so much?
They could have easily had another 20-30 songs on there. Come on, no Four Horsemen? No Ride the Lightning? No Jump in the Fire? Oh... I see.... they're not including anything that Dave Mustaine co-wrote.
Still no excuse for leaving off so many other great tracks.

mstrp504

Noob
Oct 10, 2004
im sure every song they did will eventually be released. if you notice almost every song that was already in a rock band or guitar hero game so far wasnt on this tracklist except one, battery, enter sandman, and all nightmare long. but im sure they will release all their songs eventually for downloadable content. i still want am i evil from garage days, jump in the fire and the four horsemen from kill em all, the call of ktulu and ride the lightning from ride the lightning, leper mesiah and damage inc. from master of puppets, from and justice for all id like to play blackened and and justice for all again plus harvester of sorrow and eye of the beholder, and the black album i would like dont tread of me, of wold and man, the god that failed. they will for sure put all those songs up eventually they have been talking about making a game for years so im sure they are gonna full try and reap the benefits so downloadable content is a guarenteed thing.

SoulstoDeny05

Blue Ridge anchored
Apr 19, 2007
It's pretty well know that Metallica and Dave Mustaine have a rocky relationship.

Hey, who's ready to have some fun playing War Ensemble on drums?

DeadVermin

Noob
Dec 8, 2006
yeah wtf seriously.....someone dropped the ball on that one....all i got to say is i NEED some Dimebag Darrell in my rock band list.

Jan 21, 2009
how will you be able to play bass on songs from "...and justice for all" when they mixed the bass out of that whole album?

Jan 24, 2009
gh1 had cowboys from hell I do believe, though I would like some cemetary gates.... and stone cold crazy is sick! I have been waiting for more queen and this is a gem.

hessian72

Noob
Jun 12, 2008
This rules!!! Kyuss, Mercyful Fate, Motorhead, and Samhain! The whole list rules and you people better get ready for school!

Dantera83

Noob
Sep 7, 2008
Obviously more metallica is class but K.Y.U.S.S!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet as a nut! cant beat it! Some pantera wouldnt go amiss though!!

TioDeeDee

Noob
Oct 3, 2007
and hey techno... they didn't mix the bass out of "...and justice." That's ancient metal folklore. Get some studio quality headphones and you'll hear the basslines.

colsakic11

Noob
Jan 30, 2006
No ..And Justics for All, Ride the Lightning, and Four Horsemen.

Oh well.

Still going to get it definitly.

Anyone know if the free pedal after pre-ordering is everywhere..in Canada?

Sep 22, 2008
that's weird man, i swear just today i was thinkin b|ood and thunder and toxicity wou|d make awesome GH tracks n here they r
apart from that decent track|ist n nice choice of band for an exc|usive game
a |ot better than aerosmith

Boz1515

Insider is weak.
Feb 28, 2005
Several radio songs aren't here that I'd like to see. But I suppose this will be nice for the hardcore old school fans.

allhailBULLS11

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 4, 2006
Very nice list, but I just think it's a little funny that they don't have Ride The Lightning when the preview mentions it.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I'm really looking forward to this. I love that Bob Seger has been included, I would like to see a whole set of Seger in the future as DLC or even his own disc. That would be great. God bless Bob Seger!!

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Metallica have said that you can't download the Death Magnetic Album for WT on Wii but i have also read that you can whats the deal?

Trogdor15

Noob
Jul 25, 2006
Do we really need Frantic? What about Ride the Lightning or ...And Justice for All? Either of those would be a better choice.

Phatz73

Noob
Jul 3, 2006
Blood And Thunder by Mastadon & Disposable heroes?! Yes!!!

no Leper messiah? boo.

btw ride the lightning, ...and justice for all was dlc for rock band... maybe that's why they are not included.

Phatz73

Noob
Jul 3, 2006
and if they were going to include some death magnetic tracks... i wish they had "That Was Just Your Life" instead of "all Nightmare long" I love that song.

fm20000

Noob
Jul 12, 2008
Can you guys stop whining? YOUR GETTING GH METALLICA STFU. Ok so there is a few good metallica songs missing its not that big a deal at least your still getting alot of good ones. I wish it was March 29th already.

pipifer

Noob
Nov 15, 2008
Wow, that's a very good list of metallica songs, sounds fun. Although I'm not too familiar with any of the bonus songs. Oh well, I'm just getting it for the Metallica songs. Can't wait!

wweRADfan

Noob
Jun 8, 2006
damnit no

1.Ride the Lightning
2.Harvester of Sorrow
3.Call of Ktulu
4.Unforgiven II :( but still the others songs are kick ass, defiently buying this the day it comes out

ryman08

Noob
Dec 8, 2008
Pretty good setlist, too bad no 4 horsemen, call of ktulu, frayed ends of sanity, and damage inc.

Also some great bonus song like Stacked actors, war ensemble, hell bent for leather, and DEMON CLEANER!?!? Never expected 2 see Kyuss on here. Can't wait 2 play this, March 29 is too long 2 wait

your_papi

Noob
Oct 9, 2005
Not big fan of Metallica and I think the setlist is awesome, but if theres DLC I think is going to be more awesome... No Hero of the Day, aoowww =(

Jan 31, 2009
This looks like it doesn't suck nearly as much as Aerosmith.

Hey shut up GH:Aerosmith was one of the best games ever! And Metallica will be just as good. 2 bad no And Justice 4 all.#-o

I also forgot to mention Ride the lightning,and Unforgiven II[face_cry]

Nov 14, 2008
This looks like it doesn't suck nearly as much as Aerosmith.

Hey shut up GH:Aerosmith was one of the best games ever! And Metallica will be just as good. 2 bad no And Justice 4 all.#-o

I also forgot to mention Ride the lightning,and Unforgiven II[face_cry]

Just as good?????? R u kidding me??? This game is gonna be way better than GH Aerosmith. That game sucked. It was so limited and the songs were rediculously easy.

hogfan1020

Noob
Jul 14, 2008
I agree with everyone who can't believe "Ride the Lighting" is not here. I read somewhere that the band picked their favorite songs for the game, so maybe they hate playing it live haha

Nov 14, 2008
That setlist sucks. Besides the metallica songs all the other ones are garbage.

You obviously know nothing about music at all,cuz most of those songs kick a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bassicly

Noob
Apr 4, 2008
A lot of people have complained that ride the lighting and ..and justice arent included, clearly the reason behind this is that they have already been featured in a game (rockband dlc). And to be honest Im not too disappointed, the amount of good songs on this game more than make up for the missing ones.

DryMarxz

Noob
Jul 30, 2008
@Bassiscly

Dude I totally agree with u. This track list is so freakin' good. Are these people serious. Man The Sword is finaly in here. Heard them play when I went to the D.M. tour. Freakin' tight. They even brought back ace of spades which i was totally hoping for, and one. Plus look at all the good songs. Master of Puppets, Battery, Enter the Sandman, fight fire with fire, nothing else matters, The UNFORGIVEN 1 (which to me is the best of the 3), orion, wherever i may roam, sanitarium and soo much more. Dude i can keep going but obviously its already stated, not to mention the add of mastodon. Oh and one final thing...compatible D.M. DLC so thats like 9 extra songs being that they added all nightmare long already. Man nuff said.

yankes77

Noob
Sep 8, 2008
i dont care if both those songs have been in rock band, i didnt buy them for rock band, nor do i want to.
i wanted this game to have all my favorite metallica, and rtl is one of my favorites
and i like guitar hero's charting for guitar more and i like the drumming better