Unitas9

Noob
Apr 13, 2012
Travis ended up on the Maury show and found out that he IS the father. He sired a boy with that stripper he banged in New Orleans(?)... After that he went on to win 9 consecutive super bowls but only one MVP award. he now spends his days in a nursing home at age 43 due to the numerous concussions and the NFL has disbanded. New renegade leagues have cropped up wherein the game played resembles "Blitz" the video game. Travis and the strippers son was just drafted #1 overall by the Wichita Skull Crushers

THE END

Unitas9

Noob
Apr 13, 2012
Travis ended up on the Maury show and found out that he IS the father. He sired a boy with that stripper he banged in New Orleans(?)... After that he went on to win 9 consecutive super bowls but only one MVP award. he now spends his days in a nursing home at age 43 due to the numerous concussions and the NFL has disbanded. New renegade leagues have cropped up wherein the game played resembles "Blitz" the video game. Travis and the strippers son was just drafted #1 overall by the Wichita Skull Crushers

THE END

DaaaaaBears

Super Star
May 30, 2006
Law school killed this. I apologize.

I could get around to writing an epilogue one day. I knew exactly where I wanted this story to go and how it would end, so the sheer amount of work left to do for this contributed to my eventual failure to get there.

Thanks to everyone who has read this over the years. I still think about it on most days.

GMSFootballa54

Who's Got It Better Than Us?
Jan 4, 2008
Nebraska
This was incredible Brandon. I will find myself thinking about it sometimes when I'm playing NCAA 14. I'm going to have to go back and re-read it one day. Please write a book at some point in your life.

wild1474

Noob
Dec 17, 2010
I randomly will check into this about once every other month. Saw that the Bears were on MNF and decided to check. Great to see there will be an official ending.

Hope to get to see who he ends up with and what happens to everyone

Thanks Bears

Jun 7, 2012
Looking forward to the Epilogue Bears. This was an awesome read, and I just realized I still had this page saved as a favorite on my computer.

sd1023

Noob
Sep 7, 2013
Checked this today after so long and my heart jumped to see some replies from Bears. Can't wait for the epilogue. I know real life stuff can get in the way so easily. But just how great this was is incredible. Glad to know I'm not the only one who still checks.

Clintboyte

Noob
Dec 29, 2012
This is the single best thread on IGN. Bears has an unbelievable talent in story telling, and it's just incredible how after re-reading the story you see not only Travis grow as a character, but Bears grow as a writer. I can't wait until the epilogue, hopefully it is as fulfilling as the rest of the journey was.

Also as both a Tates Creek Alum and a UK student myself, I really felt the connection to Travis as a character with him being a PLD grad (though we did beat them most of my time there). Randomly went back and re-read this thread the other day when going through my bookmarks and it's just still such a gripping story. Can't wait to see how you wrap it up.