Delfino88

Noob
Apr 15, 2005
"Luca di Montezemolo has threatened to withdraw Formula One's biggest team from the circuit unless the sport changes direction.
Di Montezemolo says in an interview with German magazine AutoBild that the sport had become "too artificial," saying "a steering wheel is now a computer covered in buttons and the fans no longer understand."
FIA is intent on using four-cylinder engines from 2013, something alien to Ferrari's race team and road cars.
Di Montezemolo says Ferrari will stay in Formula One "so long as the sport gives us back something for the development of technology of our production cars. Otherwise not."

Interesting times ahead .. i wonder what deals will be done to keep Ferrari in F1 ? or is Luca all bark and no bite ?

I'd certainly buy a 2 litre turbo Ferrari .. maybe its time to change your production development.

stebop

50 character limit. Markup codes are NOT allowed.
Oct 27, 2000
*Guys, please copy and paste this to the CDN GP thread when it comes up... I'll be away this weekend... and internet access may not be available :(. I'm going to Singapore. LoL.

++++CANADIAN GP Predictions.++++

1st Place: alo
2nd Place: ham
3rd place: vet
4th place: but
5th place: web
6th place: ros
7th place: msc
8th place: mas
9th place: heid
10th place: petrov

Who wins pole: Hamilton