Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdBaT

Noob
Dec 17, 2005
Hey do any of you guys know whatever happened to the Driver movie?

IMBD.com says 2006, but there is what...a week left in 06

I thought, and still do that this could be a very good movie. If they cast right!

What do you guys think???

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Yeah, I remember, I was actually thinking about it yesterday. Maybe they mean December 31, 2006 at 12 am is the starting time? :^O

ColdBaT

Noob
Dec 17, 2005
If your right, this would be the most secret movie ever made!

No advertising at all, no posters or anything! They just put it in theaters!

convoy71

Noob
Oct 19, 2004
Hello I am new here, well for this topic anyway.

My wife got me Driv3r by surprise for xmas. I used to play Driver 1 all the time. Can you possibly modify Driv3r's keyboard controls to arrows instead of the ', z, x, etc. It's very hard to control the vehicle and person.

Also can a plugnplay joystick work or be accepted by the game. I have one but it box says only works under windows 98. So I assume I have to get one that works with XP.

nubs222

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 30, 2004
Hey, just decided to stop by the first board I ever posted on.

Sorry JZ, I said I was going to post on the Flatout board, but I never got around to buying the game.

My favorite sports teams are the Anaheim Angels and the Anaheim Ducks. Can you guess why? [face_tongue]

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
I'm always here, I just don't post unless I want to. That is why my post count is so low for being here for 4 years, and I am usually only 2 boards (this and FlatOut) :D

joeshmoe86

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2003
That's cool. I'll lock mine then.

If someone can remind me how to lock a topic I started... ? [face_confused] I either forgot completely or the site changed so much since I was last coming on here.

Doovall

Noob
Aug 8, 2007
IGN is stupid, they restrict you to 90 minutes of editing time for all other boards and only 20 minutes on Teh Vestibule. You have to go over to the contact a moderator thread and ASK them to lock it [face_frustrated].

Sup Joe? Remember me? I'm sure you don't, I'm on one of my non-"hacked" accounts, LOL.

joeshmoe86

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2003
That's pretty dumb. I used to know the IGN site real well. I don't feel like jumping through hoops to get something locked. I'll just let it die with age, if the topics still lock after a enough time goes by?

Status
Not open for further replies.