Status
Not open for further replies.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Hopefully, this won't turn into a fighting board, because for the 3 years I have been on this board, that was the first major attack on a user. Which I do not like, and ninjamonkey is on my bad side, and once you are on, you won't come off [face_devil]

Now that I told my 2 cents, I am good, but not for ninjamonkey....[face_mischief]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
i keep messing up, and i meant i was leaving the GTA boards. why does everyone think im leaving for good!?!!?!?

May 14, 2005
Well you did make a leaving speech on the GT CT,thats one of the reasons.I mean is it that you want attention or what?

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
hay if any ones got any free time can they stop by here we need sigs for a sticky badly

http://boards.ign.com/silent_hill/b6286/127942639/p1/?0

[face_praying]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
i want to talk
no talking for you [face_not_talking]
-Ninjamoney606

seriously , stay away from the driver board, I MEAN IT! the only reason your here is to flame me. GO AWAY VESTI n00b!

Mar 30, 2005
Driver_King_02 said:
i want to talk
-Ninjamoney606

seriously , stay away from the driver board, I MEAN IT! the only reason your here is to flame me. GO AWAY VESTI n00b!
vesti noob? psshhh. I guess you are reffering to Mclaren_Racer also? [face_mischief]

Mclaren_Racer

No Longer a Noob
May 6, 2006
ninjamonkey606 said:
Driver_King_02 said:
i want to talk
-Ninjamoney606

vesti noob? psshhh. I guess you are reffering to Mclaren_Racer also? [face_mischief]
Tell me...who is this Mclaren_Racer you speak of?

oh...

wait for it...

It's coming...

Oh yeah, that's me.

It is true i post on teh vestibule, but that's for the pure fun and spam.

Mar 30, 2005
Mclaren_Racer said:
ninjamonkey606 said:
Driver_King_02 said:
i want to talk
-Ninjamoney606

oh...

wait for it...

It's coming...

Oh yeah, that's me.

we have a winnar

Mclaren_Racer

No Longer a Noob
May 6, 2006
ninjamonkey606 said:
Mclaren_Racer said:
ninjamonkey606 said:
Driver_King_02 said:
i want to talk
-Ninjamoney606

oh...

wait for it...

It's coming...

Oh yeah, that's me.

we have a winnar

Winning is good.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Driver_King_02 said:
Its a wee bit insulting you said that because i have ADHD!!!

I already knew that, I was being sarcastic. I have OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)and believe me that is much worse than ADD/ADHD or Adult ADD/ADHD.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
[face_confused] No? It means Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, have you ever seen the TV show Monk? I am like him, but not to the max like he is. I don't wash my hands after I shake a person’s hand. It is the small things I do, I alphabetize/categorize everything I own, I put everything in the right spot, and I notice when someone touches/moves it, I put it back. If I see something not straight, I fix it. Stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.