rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
I'm thinking of getting the One Piece Kaizuko musou. I hope that the nearest gaming store imports it XD

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I thought about it too but I figured i'd just wait for warriors orochi at the end of the month. Download only it seems. Works for me. [face_tongue]

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
lol Kaio some people get pissed off at download only games but as for me, I think it's sometimes better than driving my lazy @ss to the gaming store and buying it [face_tongue]

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
So the DW board has finally been moved over. [face_tongue]

Also I've come to the realization that I'm free as hell in Extend. [face_tongue]

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
Damn I hate the new look!! Will check later if it's possible to change it back to the classic look [face_tongue]

Kaio, I have too many extend friends so whenever I'm online and up for it, there will be some friends waiting for me lol

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Since I'm using an app on my phone that these new boards support I rarely see the new look but I did change it to classic gray anyway on my options. [face_tongue]

I was in ranked match yesterday and realized how terrible I am [face_tongue]

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
Phil, it's because of the stupid upgrade that I lost my icon #-o

Damn now I need to find my lost icon... really loved mine [face_tongue]

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
Yeah it was easier finding it that I thought [face_tongue]

BTW it's ok to suck a little at ranked matches... sometimes I get beaten to dust too! But then I return to the r@ping after taking a break or changing the character a little to change the mood lol

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I seem to always run into the matchups I suck at in ranked. I ran into 4 different tagers in a row yesterday! [face_cry] I was about ready to break my controller. [face_tongue]

Of course when it comes to Extend I suck at all matchups since I don't know them in Extend. [face_tongue]

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
lol that must be tough [face_thinking]

Good thing I don't run into that much Tagers (even though the matchup is on my side, tagers are still hard to beat) [face_tongue]

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I pretty much ran into everyone yesterday except Litchi, Jin, and Hazama. [face_tongue]

Lots more Tagers since he's better in Extend. [face_tongue]

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
feeling so sick after drinking this damn mocha at work...

The water they use at work is not clean damn! I always knew this since it had a taste even if you drink it as just a water [face_tongue]

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
Indeed [face_sick]

Anyway I just got One Piece: Kaizuko Musou!! Will be playing this until the US release of Tales Of Graces. Then Will also get Orochi 3. The rest of the games, I decided to get after getting done with those lol

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
It's following the story of the anime from the start so story mode is awesome! As for gameplay, it's not the regular square>square>triangle, this time, you can do other combos like square>triangle>square and other mixes between square and triangle. They use the moves they have in the anime too which is awesome.

Overall I'm really enjoying it!! Only downside is the lack of characters and possibly stages. Still it's the first installment so lacking something is kinda expected [face_tongue]

Last edited:

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Yeah with it being the first installment the lack of characters/stages really isn't surprising. [face_tongue]

ZhouTaiRoks

No Longer a Noob
Mar 24, 2003
SSX, Armored Core V, Graces F and Warriors Orochi 3 will work for me just nicely over spring and summer.

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
Muahaha same here Kaio!! Phil has to wait ten more days to get it [face_mischief]

Lets revise my wanted games: Tales Of Graces, Naruto, Ninja Gaiden 3, Resident Evil: Racoon City, Warriors Orochi 3 <<< those for March

Other wanted games: Lollipop Chainsaw, Dragon's Dogma, Dead Or Alive 5 <<< that's it up to May I think. So yeah, with all those games, I can last until later this year [face_tongue]

ZhouTaiRoks

No Longer a Noob
Mar 24, 2003
Not in any rush to play Warriors Orochi 3 lol. I have more than enough on my plate to keep me going for a little while this month.

Forgot about Operation Racoon City as well. ...Though i can't say i'm impressed so far. Maybe i'll wait for a little while to see if the multiplayer is decent enough to enjoy with my friends for prolonged periods.

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
Yeah the only good thing about Racoon City is the multiplayer! you can say I'm mainly getting it to play online with my friends. Other than that, I guess playing as the "bad" guys for a change is also drawing me in [face_tongue]

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
After Warriors Orochi I don't really have any other games scheduled for purchase until P4 Arena comes out in August. [face_tongue]

SunCeDude

Noob
Aug 16, 2003
Wow, it's kinda depressing to see how dead this place has gotten. Figures that now that we're finally getting DW games with online capability (no matter how limited it may be) no one comes around here anymore. Anyone remember back in the day when we'd have competitions just by comparing scores on DW4 etc? Good times!

Astus_01

Embrace eternity.
Mar 26, 2006
I remember stalking the board when it used to be active. Well, as it was dying actually. Just casually slinking about.

Astus_01

Embrace eternity.
Mar 26, 2006
Woah, that's ages ago. Basically when DW4 came out, lol.

What's your story, Kaoishin? haha
What do you do in the big bad world?