garbarator

Super Star
Aug 26, 2007
My sister lives there. I was just looking at what the weather is like there and it made me excited. I would have to buy a lot of new clothes though before winter.

So basically what's happened is I was living with my Brother for the past 6 months and this week he's moving out about an hour and a half north from here in with his Girlfriend, and for a few reasons i just can't keep living with him, but my dad doesn't want me to come back lol. and there's no other immediate option so even if i stay i've got to get my own place or find a room or whatever which i could do but then last week i was talking to my Sister and she was like "why don't you come live out here?" and she said she could provide a room for me for a month or so and get me a job so i have an opportunity to get on my feet and find a place to live out there, and see what it does for my life.

I'm really thinking about it, I mean I've got good friends out here and i don't hate it but at the same time i'm kinda lost, not really making much of myself. Maybe a change of scenery would do me good, and being forced to really make it on my own instead of being able to fall back on my roots whenever it goes bad, though i would have my Sister there and we're really close so it wouldn't be completely unfamiliar. But she wouldn't be able to help like my parents always would and so it'd probably be more healthy. I need to burst from my shell, indeed, spread my wings. i am a bb. i need to not be. So Nashville sounding good. le shrug

ducktape

Sage
Jul 14, 2012
My sister lives there. I was just looking at what the weather is like there and it made me excited. I would have to buy a lot of new clothes though before winter.

So basically what's happened is I was living with my Brother for the past 6 months and this week he's moving out about an hour and a half north from here in with his Girlfriend, and for a few reasons i just can't keep living with him, but my dad doesn't want me to come back lol. and there's no other immediate option so even if i stay i've got to get my own place or find a room or whatever which i could do but then last week i was talking to my Sister and she was like "why don't you come live out here?" and she said she could provide a room for me for a month or so and get me a job so i have an opportunity to get on my feet and find a place to live out there, and see what it does for my life.

I'm really thinking about it, I mean I've got good friends out here and i don't hate it but at the same time i'm kinda lost, not really making much of myself. Maybe a change of scenery would do me good, and being forced to really make it on my own instead of being able to fall back on my roots whenever it goes bad, though i would have my Sister there and we're really close so it wouldn't be completely unfamiliar. But she wouldn't be able to help like my parents always would and so it'd probably be more healthy. I need to burst from my shell, indeed, spread my wings. i am a bb. i need to not be. So Nashville sounding good. le shrug
nashville is one of the places in the south my dad and i would move to

garbarator

Super Star
Aug 26, 2007
Everyone i've talked to has said i should do it. Each morning i wake up feeling a little more comfortable with the idea. I think it's probably gonna happen.

Maybe a month or so from now. I have to get some things fixed on my car first

GoBlue32

Super Star
Feb 21, 2004
i know coachella sucks, but aphex twin and javiera mena playing on the same day is extremely my shit

Sent from my Calcucorn using Tapatalk