Focused bug report thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Focused bug report thread

★★★ Newbie

Quite a number of players who got their last Tsukumo while on Co-op did not get the trophy to pop

Message 91 of 235 (1,630 Views)

★ Novice

GMMONEY267

PS5

EST.

Chapter 3 bug. No progression towards quest

"Prepare for Amaterasus return"

Hunt the kemono and obtain the changing essence (0/2) 

Killed the Mighty Kemono on the map... all of them. Can't get this mission completed no matter what I do. Needs a fix immediately.

Message 92 of 235 (1,625 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • Platform: Xbox Series X
  • Gamer Tag : RikkuuC
  • Please provide your teammates' ID if possible : JuicyBread
  • Where in the gameworld did the issue occur? : Minato 
  • If you weren't fighting a Kemono, what were you doing when the issue occurred? : Just walking through Minato in a multiplayer Session. 
  • When did this happen? Please include timezone : 9PM CET
  • How often does the bug occur? : Everytime im joining a Multiplayer Lobby. The Host (My Gf) doesnt have these Lighting Glitches while in the same lobby. She's also on Xbox Series X. 
  • What happens when the bug occurs? The Lighting changes abruptply every second. As if youre switching between Ambient Occlusion settings during gameplay. 
  • What should be happening instead? Lighting/Ambient Occlusion shouldnt change this dramatically every few seconds. 
  • Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? : Join Xbox Series X Multiplayer Session while on Performance Mode then walk through Minato and watch the Buildings and you'll see the extreme Lighting/Ambient Occlusion Pop ins. 
Message 93 of 235 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • PC
  • Steam: Chakat Silverpaw
  • LunaraGK
  • Minato
  • If you were fighting a Kemono, which was it?
  • We had just got back from a Onyxshard Hunt. My companion called me over to my Communal Storage Chest saying there was a problem. The Chest was in the Building, It was still accessible, I said it was fine, but when I opened it. It was Empty, I ran around and checked all of them. All of my Food stores were gone. This happened either after the Amaterasu Fight or After the first rebuild happened. So one of the last two hunts. 
  • 6:45 Eastern
  • Hopefully only once, will see if Further repairs cause it to occur again.
  • All items inside Storage Chests are removed/deleted
  • Not remove/delete Stored items.
  • Steps: Finish either Amaterasu hunt or Repairs to see if Items disappear from storage chests in Minato
Message 94 of 235 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yo, fresh new Gamebreaker in the house (at least for me).

Steam/PC

LavaBack fight inside the ruins.

He bonked me on my head, then i proceeded to fall down under the map, where i quickly drowned.

THEN the map decided to respawn me, which is fine, JUST below the surface of said stony ruins floor.

-> Endless respawning and drowning. Absolutely locked, couldn'T open Map or Chat because the game wanted to "quickly respawn me first".

Possible fix: IF the Character drowns more than 10 times in under 1min, respawn him at a camp.

I had to ALT+F4 this vicious cycle of pure watery doom.

Message 95 of 235 (1,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The quest for hunting amaterasu where you have to gather 2 changing essence is bugged. No matter how many mighty kemonos or variants I have killed they will not drop the essence. This bugged probably happened as soon as I enter a map, get an audio dialogue, and then leave the map without killing anything. Please fix this asap because its preventing me and most likely a lot of players from advancing in the story. 

Message 96 of 235 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also have this bugged. Please this needs to be addressed because its preventing people from advancing in the story. 

Message 97 of 235 (1,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Crash to desktop when loading the nemesis story quest (the intro to the fuyufusagi fort area)

• Platform
    • Steam
  • PSN/Gamertag/Steam/EA Id.
    • ea: PleaseStayLucid
    • steam: StayLucid™
  • Where in the gameworld did the issue occur?
    • Loading from any in game area to fuyufusagi fort for the Nemesis story quest
  • How often does the bug occur?
    • 100% of the time
  • What happens when the bug occurs? 
    • Game loads about 50% of the bar then hard crashes to desktop.
  • What should be happening instead?
    • Normal first time load to start the story quest
  • Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
    • I have tried loading from all available areas ti doesnt seem to matter. Any time I try to laod into this quest I get the crash. Not sure what else I can say to help you there outside of the specs I have on my pc:

i7-9700K

GTX 3070ti with latest drivers

32gb ram

loading off an m.2

playing on 1440p if that matters for some reason

Message 98 of 235 (1,522 Views)

★ Apprentice

Platform

EA App/PC
EA Id.

MangoSodaDrunk

Where in the gameworld did the issue occur?

The game cannot launch.
If you weren't fighting a Kemono, what were you doing when the issue occurred?

Launching the game.
When did this happen? Please include timezone

Feb. 15 till now.

How often does the bug occur?

Every time.
What happens when the bug occurs?

Wild Hearts can be found in the background process, but cannot launch the game.
What should be happening instead?

Launching the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?

No idea. I can provide my PC info. Just let me know what is needed.

Message 99 of 235 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Steam

Steam ID: Phoenixneo1630

I've noticed that the game runs significantly slow after I defeated Deathstalker. Specifically, I've been fighting Icetusk, Cobalt Lavaback, and recently Spineglider. The slowdown was most significant when fighting Spineglider, where it felt like I was trying to move my character through molasses. After the fights end, the game speeds up slightly, but still much slower than it should.

I've been playing in the evenings JST (as I currently work in Japan). I've been playing solo, so this isn't a multiplayer connection issue.

I've heard that other people have been facing similar performance issues ever since the latest performance patch if they weren't running high-end computers. My computer is just over a year old at this point, so it's not exactly a low-spec computer, though it isn't a very high-spec one either.

Message 100 of 235 (1,476 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help