MyTeam colour changing on resuming saved game

by jltoy

Original Post

MyTeam colour changing on resuming saved game

★★★ Newbie

Product: F1 24
Platform:PS5

Summarize your bug When resuming a saved game in my team mode the team colour on the minimap etc resets to black. Requires going into customisation and confirming team colours to correct
What is your 16 digit Report Code? XXCK-CMCD-DHMR-SVAP

Which area is the bug/glitch in? MyTeam
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Save mid session and either exit game or resume from menu and colour changes
What happens when the bug occurs? MyTeam colour in minimap and running order list changes to black
What do you expect to see? Colour selected in MyTeam to remain. When you go into customisation to correct, the colours haven't changed but still require 'confirming' to go back to the selected colour

Message 1 of 7 (235 Views)

Re: MyTeam colour changing on resuming saved game

★ Guide
@jltoy It has been reported multiple times. The devs are already working on it, and a fix will be included in one of the coming patches.
Message 2 of 7 (213 Views)

Betreff: MyTeam colour changing on resuming saved game

Community Manager

Hey @jltoy,

yes, I can confirm what Euphonic88 stated that we are aware and currently investigating, but thanks for reporting!

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 3 of 7 (208 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The problem with the color change is after patch 1.5. still not fixed...
Message 4 of 7 (143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm, still not fixed.

It's infuriating have to reset it each time and if you load half way through a weekend you can't even change it.

Also, although it shows as black as the pip on the score card top left and the map when in race, when viewing any graphs (such as the R&D progress graphs) its is invisible and you cannot see your own progress until you go to customization and set the My Team Colours again!

Message 5 of 7 (111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't understand. It can't be so difficult to fix this bug. In all other F1 Games with MyTeam Career since 2020 it never gave that problem.... The game makes really fun but this bug is so annoying...

Message 6 of 7 (51 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on Steam
This error is really annoying

Message 7 of 7 (25 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help