Re: Force feedback not working

by NormBash84

Original Post

Re: Logitech G29 Force Feedback Stops at Low Speeds & kicks back in at highe

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Groguet There’s clearly an issue with the game, what’s being done about it and when will it be fixed?
Message 41 of 214 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So this worked for me in last years game. Naturally I went right to trying this in this years game.  It only works until I pause the game again. Then I have to unplug it again to get the FFB to come back. what little FFB there is.( that last part is new this years game.)  You would think since last years game was a disaster on release, they would make the game being playable a priority for those who paid for early access and are clearly the core demographic. ... smh... So glad I preordered this game again... oh and did anyone notice the customisable driver stuff is virtually the same... for a 3rd year in a row.... it s comical at this point...  also, yes my Ghub is updated. This is the exact same issue as last year. with EA giving us the same steps that  didn't work last time too.  

Message 42 of 214 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have updated my firmware to the most recent version, and have tried restarting both my game and the Xbox Series X console to try and fix this issue. None of these solutions have worked. It was working Day 1 but after loading in today I suddenly had Trueforce working for 5 minutes then all FFB left the wheel. The wheel still works on F1 23 which means it’s an issue solely with the F1 24 game.

Message 43 of 214 (389 Views)

Re: No Force Feeback/Poor Throttle Input/Poor Turning Input

★★★★ Apprentice
@catpantalones @EA_Groguet

Can somebody please respond to this issue I am having. It's unreal the lack of responses I am getting on here. Why do I pay for EA Play Pro just not have the ability to play the games?
Message 44 of 214 (377 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's very frustrating.

It's always the same. They'll probably fix it in a month's time when they decide to abandon TrueForce to make Force Feedback work. Just like last year.

The curious thing is that the G923 works properly in ALL other games.

Message 45 of 214 (374 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@catpantalones It’s completely unacceptable not acknowledging the fault and providing no form of update to users @EA_Groguet why can’t this these issues be shared and updated on social media?
Message 46 of 214 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Wielewski25 Yes it does. I too have a G923. Last years game they used the wheel in the advisement of the game.. yet it didn't even work in the game. Here we are again.. a year later.. wild to me that this is the problem again. It's almost as if they didn't even try to test it.. again... a year's worth of complaints I would think should warrant some checking of wheels for compatibility becoming a must do.. if it already wasn't.... however, the perception seems to be that it wasn't a must do. Again.... 
Message 47 of 214 (340 Views)

★ Guide
@ryanoliver21 Fix should be fast i think, they had the problem last year and fixed it. So they know what the bug is and what the fix is, but it’s ea/codemasters so it will most likely take 3 to 4 weeks
Message 48 of 214 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ha6hk3w77mwj that's just it. They didn't fix the problem last year. they just made it so trueforce wouldn't work. that's not a fix in my mind. Specially when they advertise for the wheel to work properly. Its either some FFB with no trueforce and the wheel lights dont work. or whatever this is right now. which wont work. Its literally last years problems again..
Message 49 of 214 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah this happens every single year when a new game comes out. I'm sure they'll fix it in a month like they always do. It's pathetic really.

Message 50 of 214 (278 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help