Re: Garden Warfare 2 bugged Golden Gnome

by Rodzilla-200199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Golden Gnome Not Syncing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I got to 53 Golden Gnomes and for some reason, the last one I need to collect has an invisible wall in front of it, making it impossible to collect. This Gnome is located in the Rome section of Seeds Of Time on Gardens & Graveyards. I would appreciate if someone found the solution for this. Thanks.

r/gardenwarfare2 - glitched gnome in seeds of time (how do i get to it theres an invisible wall and its my last one)

Message 1 of 8 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Turns out you can collect it as Imp if you turn on Low Gravity in Crazy Settings. I think they recently added an invisible wall so that it is the only way to collect it, because every video I saw of this gnome was collected with Super Brainz. Issue resolved I guess!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (436 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Turns out you can collect it as Imp if you turn on Low Gravity in Crazy Settings. I think they recently added an invisible wall so that it is the only way to collect it, because every video I saw of this gnome was collected with Super Brainz. Issue resolved I guess!

Message 2 of 8 (437 Views)

Community Manager

@Rodzilla-200199 So you were able to get them all? 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 8 (408 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I was able to claim that last one and got the rewards behind the big door in the sewer. Also while you're here I was just wondering if I download this game on a different computer with the same account will my progression carry over? 

Message 4 of 8 (392 Views)

Re: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Golden Gnome Not Syncing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Rodzilla-200199 Right on! So if you install it to another system, as it isn't an offline type campaign like an RPG for example, your progress will be there.

The exception to this I have noticed on some games is with Game Pass. Now that Xbox has cloud gaming, you can have a save local to the PC and the console.

If you are playing on PC though, its all cloud saves and server-side data so you cant really lose it. I've installed the game on multiple systems just for testing and its always there!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 8 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Thank you!
Message 6 of 8 (375 Views)

Re: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Golden Gnome Not Syncing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Rodzilla-200199 You are most welcome!

Screenshot 2024-02-23 081405.png

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 7 of 8 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I collected all 53 gnomes and I've went back to ever single location of them and all of them show that I have them does Any one have any solutions 

Message 8 of 8 (110 Views)