PVZ Hero update

by 4atixwadmwj2

Original Post

Re: pvz heroes

Community Manager
Hi @Fry_Em_UpYouTube, I talked to the team about this one. An update is being worked on. They had not said when it would go out but to keep an eye out on the app store for an update.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 41 of 57 (592 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for the update and for helping us with this! 

Message 42 of 57 (576 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Fry_Em_UpYouTube, you are most welcome!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 43 of 57 (554 Views)

Re: Pvz Heroes Crashing Issue

★★★ Newbie

Pvz heroes still doesn't work on pixel devices.

It has been a month and it still didn't get fixed.

Message 44 of 57 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice

Looks like it's working now! I see PvZH in the app store and the game launches fine on my Pixel 6. Thank you so much!!!

Message 45 of 57 (344 Views)

Community Manager

@Fry_Em_UpYouTube wrote:

Looks like it's working now! I see PvZH in the app store and the game launches fine on my Pixel 6. Thank you so much!!!

Awesome! Happy to hear it is working for you now!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 46 of 57 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, just an update. It's working on my pixel 6 but it seems like it is still not working for many users, especially on newer samsung phones. I created a post about it and asked people to list their device/android version under the pinned comment if it is still not working for them. If you want to gather data from there, the link is https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxT6Dctotqwmkh6hrhmQ6QfYUXjqDQMuIC .

Please let me know if there is any way I can be of help with this or any other PvZ Heroes matter.

Thanks for all the help,

Fry

Message 47 of 57 (323 Views)

PVZ Hero update

★★★ Novice

PVZ Hero 1.40 has improved image quality. Does this mean it will be restored to update

Message 48 of 57 (302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It works on Pixel Phones due to a new OS update released 2 days ago.

I have successfully tested it on Pixel 6 Pro and Pixel 8.

Message 49 of 57 (279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Shepard Still not working in my Samsung S22 ultra, running android 14. Game won't load at all.
Message 50 of 57 (160 Views)