Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005)

by xiAth3rton74

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I bought NFS Most Wanted ( 2005 ) on the ea website a couple of days back and since then i have been trying to download it in the ea app , but it says there is a download error every single time. I have tried all the troubleshooting methods mention but all of them were of no avail. please look into the issue as soon as possible. This was not at all the experience I was expecting from ea.

Message 11 of 14 (291 Views)

★ Apprentice

You need to pirate the game somewhere or like me i bought NFS WM 2005 Carbon etc as a Original Copy (CD) but it dosnt work on windows 11 so i downloaded a speed.exe Data fix + Ultra wide fix (3440x1440).  Then the game run until blacklist 8 (6?) then there is a new problem.

The games crashed while police hunt. Need to fix something again then it work fine. 

They dont have maybe the license or someting a few year ago you could buy Undercover, shift and * 2 its not possible anymore becorse something whit the license happend. 

Message 12 of 14 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also bought the 2012 version https://store.steampowered.com/app/1262560/Need_for_Speed_Most_Wanted/ it was a disappointment, I join the request to put the 2005 version on steam.

Message 13 of 14 (223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

REMASTER! REMASTER! REMASTER! 😂

more than any other game, NFS Most Wanted (2005) and NFS Underground 2 NEED a remake. 

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT🫡

Message 14 of 14 (71 Views)