Def Jam: Fight for NY

by Cannavaro10-5

Original Post

Def Jam: Fight for NY

★★★★★ Newbie
Are you ever planning to add def jam and def jam fighting for NY on the playstation store for ps3 download...PLZ I miss playing the classic def jam games
Message 21 of 83 (1,732 Views)

An alternate idea to Def Jam fighting games....

★★★ Newbie

A lot of people want a new Def Jam: Fight For NY and not another Icon. But what about if there was a new one that wasn't Def Jam based and was Strange Music based or based on independant rappers of today, it could work really well. Like how there was Method Man & Red Man instead do Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko, CES Cru, Hopsin & Swizzz, etc. Just a thought.

Message 22 of 83 (1,732 Views)

EA Classic Games

★★★ Newbie
Will EA sports every brings classic games like Def Jam: Fight For NY and NBA Streets Vol. 2 as an classic to PSN network??
Message 23 of 83 (1,733 Views)

EA BIG

★★★ Newbie
I miss The Def Jam Games And Streets and all the other Games EA Big Made, You guys were the best around 06 I really miss BIG and I wanna know what happened to those guys because they were the best game creators In the world and when they made a game, it was nothing but the best I really just want you guys to come back and start making BIG Games again because the games you guys make today is nothing compared to the games you made back then
Message 24 of 83 (1,721 Views)

Def Jam Fight for NY Remake

★ Novice

It would be great if we have another def jam .... one of the greatest game ea has made for ps4/Xbox one. I read on online all the time about this remake and I think it would be great to get a prayer anwered. And it would bring in a lot of money with alot of old artist as well as new artist like drake jay z beyonce ..... i hope this is  read and actually answered because this would be a great idea 

Message 25 of 83 (1,664 Views)

Re: Def Jam: Fight for NY

★ Novice
Please bring this back. PS3 would be great but if it was playable on PS4 that would be even better. This is one of my favourite games.
Message 26 of 83 (1,585 Views)

New Def jam

★★★ Newbie
New def jam game is needed I make a new account here just so I can tell you ea sports guys that we need a new def game!!!!!
Message 27 of 83 (1,278 Views)

Re: [Def Jam: Fight for NY] Def Jam: Fight for NY 2?

★★★ Newbie
Hi i was hoping can ea games bring def jam fight for ny to ps3,xbox 360 to relive the blazing moves,taunts and charcaters to play with in hd
Message 28 of 83 (1,562 Views)

Re: Def Jam: Fight for NY

★★★★★ Newbie
I still check this thread every week hoping to see an update to this game. Please remake this game for ps3/psn. I would pay to play if it was re-released. Please look up how much it costs to buy def jam ffny on ps2 and compare that to the price of def jam icon and you can see the fans desperately want a remake of ffny. If you need suggestions on what small things could be made to improve this game is beta testers for bugs I will be happy to volunteer. I'm begging you please bring def jam ffny back ea, I want to play it for ps3.
Message 29 of 83 (1,550 Views)

Def jam: fight for ny needs to be re-released/re-made

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello EA, I would love to play this again on my ps3, this was the best defjam game ever made. Icon was terrible and I think the fans deserve a remake or rerelease of the ps2 classic. It would be very popular, I would gladly pay for this game again. My only suggestions are to convert the graphics to 720p/1080i/1080p and increase the amount of create a character slots available, and online fighting and you got a hit remake. If you want to add more characters, fighting styles, moves, tattoos, jewelry, clothes etc. that would be a plus. This game had one of the best create a characters I can remember playing.

Thanks for reading!
Larry
Message 30 of 83 (1,556 Views)