Re: Will Madden NFL and NHL 25 coming to the Nintendo switch next year?!

by ayglix

Original Post

Will Madden NFL and NHL 25 coming to the Nintendo switch next year?!

★★★ Newbie

I just want to see Madden  and NHL next year on a Nintendo switch console please EA sports please give us madden on the switch

Message 1 of 6 (3,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I second that! My son has a switch and is really getting into football finally. He would love to play Madden but it’s not in the switch. Please! Please! Please, come out with it on switch for Madden 25.

Message 2 of 6 (2,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a 13 year old son who is a diehard bear fan and knows everybody on the roster, and he only has a Nintendo switch.He would really love it if EA would put madden on switch. Also NHL. A good reason to do it is because you guys would make a lot of money off of sales and Madden 25 and NHL 25

Message 3 of 6 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The last Madden I purchased was for the Wii U and it did not work at all. Even though you could select 4 players as my dad and two brothers like to play together, only the tablet control worked. I only enjoy playing madden on Nintendo products so the last one I purchased before that was for the Gamecube. I would begin buying madden games again if they were supported on the Nintendo Switch. And as the console is just shy of the most successful console of all time I am confused how it doesn't already have madden support.

Message 4 of 6 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice

You can ask all you want but the fact of the matter is that it is not worth it for them no matter how much money they would make from it. Madden operates on frostbite. Which is too powerful for the switch. The switch technology is over a decade old. They would have to make an entire new game to have it on the switch. Until Nintendo releases in next GEN or even just a more powerful device, it will not be coming to switch. 

Message 5 of 6 (607 Views)

★★ Novice
You can ask all you want but the fact of the matter is that it is not worth it for them no matter how much money they would make from it. Madden operates on frostbite. Which is too powerful for the switch. The switch technology is over a decade old. They would have to make an entire new game to have it on the switch. Until Nintendo releases in next GEN or even just a more powerful device, it will not be coming to switch.
Message 6 of 6 (604 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help