Re: Main screen won’t load

by Mikescar96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Main screen won’t load

★★★★ Novice

I’m stuck on a blue screen playing music when trying to access the main menu. Please help. This game was too expensive not to be able to play it! 

Message 1 of 5 (499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@siccmayde We did have an issue earlier with connecting, wanted to check if this has cleared up for you?

https://twitter.com/MaddenNFLDirect/status/1580743669136920576

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (452 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@siccmayde We did have an issue earlier with connecting, wanted to check if this has cleared up for you?

https://twitter.com/MaddenNFLDirect/status/1580743669136920576

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the game (CD) after the download failed.  Stuck on the same blue screen MADDEN 23 scrolls across the top, B button does not "close" can hit the dual windows button and see the music choices - (Don't care)  how do I get to the game?

Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Rocco2521 To confirm which platform are you playing on? Is it possible to get a screenshot or clip of this?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ps5 having trouble just blue screen madden 23 going across the top 

Message 5 of 5 (232 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help