I think madden 23 gameplay being hacked by players

by CReedXx07Xx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I think madden 23 gameplay being hacked by players

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just played a guy who's team was way to powerful and fast. His player overall rating didnot match with how his team was playing. Plus the screen would flicker here and there. Iam almost certain he was hacking madden gameplay.

This what was happening..Mark Ingram only 84 speed but out running my 86 and 87 speed. Trucking my players on there backs. His RB would never go down. Just a beast like he had Bo knows God mode on his RB. His offense line and Wrs pancake blocking my players.

On defense his slow 82 speed players always out run my RB to edge and stuffing him up middle. Wrs never get open because his 83 speed DB out run my 86 and 87 speed. 

This next one is on ea sports because they let nano blitz back with this 3-3 defense. Everyone is using it now to get in backfield super fast. Can't pass or run the ball with this nano going on. Needs to be fixed.

So this guy was probably using a modified rebuilt Xbox S or X to hack. Or had his computer hooked up to Xbox running a background computer program hack to enhance players. These hackers are smart now days. It sucks because they ruin the game for rest of us. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I think madden 23 gameplay being hacked by players

Community Manager

Hey @CReedXx07Xx 

We are unable to assist with reports of players who may be breaking our fair play rules here on Answers HQ, If you do come across someone else who may be breaking our terms of service be sure to check out our EA Help article on how to report them to the correct team!

Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment

Hopes this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,671 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CReedXx07Xx 

We are unable to assist with reports of players who may be breaking our fair play rules here on Answers HQ, If you do come across someone else who may be breaking our terms of service be sure to check out our EA Help article on how to report them to the correct team!

Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment

Hopes this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I just had a player run the same play action Sideline attack for over & over & over on me. They then proceeded to PM me & no IQ throw & told me I suck. 

I called them a name and was banned. How is this fair. I love football & they are playing with a made up team breaking the game & ruining the experience. Not only that but pming me & im banned. Please help

Message 3 of 4 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a issue where I'm running into these hackers every game and I feel like it's the same amount of players probably three or four people who I am playing consistently over and over they are making different accounts where I try to block them and they're going to make another account so they can run into me these guys are glitching the game when I get a better advantage of them and their players are way more faster can tackle better and can catch the ball way better than my players also for some reason every play I call is like they can tell what my plate is before they play even starts especially when I hot route or change different assignments for certain players they know how to counteract that especially when I do something brand new they haven't seen before within two games now that playing is not useful anymore and it's to the point it is not unplayable I am playing on PS4 and I've seen people that are the best Madden players play on Xbox series and PS5 Madden next gen I am going to upgrade to one of those consoles because PS4 is trash and filled with hackers if you have any tips for me where I can avoid these hackers on PS4 that would be great but I'm replying to your comment because I really thought I was the only one going through this phase.

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help