Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TonedCloud
Date/time issue occurred Almost every day every ultimate team game
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I keep getting a desync
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? I’ll be in the middle of the game and it pops up with desync very frustrating it’s making me not even want to get on .
What do you expect to see? I’m not sure I would just like to play my games without it desyncing
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I just want this bug gone 

Message 1 of 15 (3,702 Views)

Re: Desync problem

Community Manager

Hi @KIngPharoh23 Let's start by trying the following and checking if this continues...

• Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open you're Xbox NAT Type
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 15 (3,670 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea unfortunately none of that worked I’m very frustrated with this I hate whatever bug this is . Was working fine I’ve never had this happen and the one time it happened now it doesn’t stop. 

Message 3 of 15 (3,644 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @KIngPharoh23 Thanks for trying these to confirm you are on a One and not a Series X|S right? Can you try removing any other USB device you may have plugged into the console then launch the game again and check if this happens in a match?

Also, could we get info on the following?

Network Type:

Console NAT Type?

Are you on an insider Build?

If you are on a series X|S do you launch from quick resume or with the game completely shut off?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 15 (3,637 Views)

★★ Novice

I just have the regular Xbox one I don’t know much about these things but my settings are on this . 

Message 5 of 15 (3,617 Views)

★★ Novice

Did u get the picture of the settings ? I tried submitting it? 

Message 6 of 15 (3,612 Views)

Community Manager
@KIngPharoh23 I do not see one, when you hit the "Reply" Button, it will take you to a screen you can enter text for a reply, In that box, you should have a button at the top to insert image.

Illium.png

Message 7 of 15 (3,599 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep taking the picture and it doesn’t let me submit it 

Message 8 of 15 (3,591 Views)

★★ Novice

There’s no way u guys can just get into my madden account and see what’s wrong I have a good team and it’s very frustrating keep getting desync every game 

Message 9 of 15 (3,585 Views)

★★ Novice

image.jpgIt says the nat type is open

Message 10 of 15 (3,561 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help