Re: T300 CONFIG

by 82520a2dc6353cf5

Original Post

T300 CONFIG

★★★ Apprentice

Good afternoon. can anyone help set up the T300 for the computer. In the driver's default mode and the game's default settings, I can't steer the steering wheel gets horrible adjustment

Message 1 of 9 (455 Views)

Champion

Have you adjusted the in game max steering angle? If not id adjust this to around 360

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Cpayne32 Good afternoon. I have a T300 and I play on the computer... I would like to know if I have to mess with the T300 software setting or do I leave the original default and only mess with the ffb settings within the game?
Message 3 of 9 (400 Views)

Champion
@82520a2dc6353cf5 I would do both as you should have the software installed in your pc.

Message 4 of 9 (396 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Cpayne32 I'm with the Thrustmaster driver version TTRS2024 it was terrible riding
Message 5 of 9 (367 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Cpayne32 I don't know where else to look for a solution to this problem
Message 6 of 9 (366 Views)

Champion
@82520a2dc6353cf5 Do you have a controller active at the same time as the wheel? Sometimes for me on PS5 if i have my wheel plugged in and my controller switched on I do feel some irregularities with the inputs from my wheel

Message 7 of 9 (340 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Cpayne32 Good morning. I have an xbox controller but when I'm playing I turn it off but leave the receiver connected to the USB and use the T300 on another USB port. Is this interfering?
Message 8 of 9 (286 Views)

Champion

I would try starting the game only with the wheel connected and switched on. Ive had a similar issue with my PS5 where if i start the game with my controller on and wheel on I have issues with steering and have to then switch the controller off and then reboot the game

Message 9 of 9 (283 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help