Sims 3 pets

by iheartgore

Original Post

Sims 3 pets

★★★ Newbie

I've recently started playing the sims 3 again, and for some reason i am not getting the option to encourage my pets to breed (dogs/cats, i havent tested it on horses yet) Both pets have max relationship with eacother and the sim, i also have the pet house on my lot, yet im still not getting the option. Ive tried searching on a few websites to see if anyone else has had this issue, but not to this degree. I understand its not really a huge issue with the game, but still annoying as id like to experience having some kittens/puppies.

Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

Re: Sims 3 pets

@iheartgore  With one of the pets active, click on the other pet and select Romance > Woohoo or Try for Puppies/Kittens.  Or with a pet active, click on the pet house and select the Try for option.  Make sure they're both adults and the female isn't an elder.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Both cats are adults, male and female and i have the pet house. Im just not getting the option whatsoever, not on the pets, nor the pet house itself. I think my game might be corrupted or something, because ive spoken to EA support about this already, and they dont know either. Ive repaired my game. restarted my pc, all of that. Still no luck. Ive had a household ive played in the past tell me that their cat had a litter of kittens, but that was while i was in a different household. I might just need to delete and redownload ts3, like my friends suggested.

Message 3 of 4 (221 Views)

@iheartgore  Reinstalling Sims 3 isn't going to help here, at least not if the repair did its job.  This is more likely to be a corrupt save than anything else.  So the first question is whether this happens in a new save.

Please also make sure that the cats aren't related and that there are open slots in the household for new animals.  The limit is six animals and ten sims in total.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help