[GUIDE] Link your accounts to save progress in Plants vs Zombies 3

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

[GUIDE] Link your accounts to save progress in Plants vs Zombies 3

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Naamloos-3.png

Linking Plants vs Zombies 3 to your Google Play, Apple ID, Game Center, or Facebook account protects your progress.

How do I save my Plants vs Zombies 3 progress?

To save progress, link your account with Google Play, Game Center, your Apple ID, or Facebook.

1. Select the cogwheel to open the Settings menu.
  2. Under Account Management, select Link Accounts.
  3. Select the account you want to link to (Google Play, Facebook, Game Center, or Apple ID).

Restore lost progress to a linked account

Once you’ve linked an account to Plants vs Zombies 3, your game progress will be saved and backed up.

Try these steps if you ever need to restore your progress, data, or stats.

Why should I link my account?

When you link to an account, you can play on multiple devices, transfer your progress to another device, and recover game progress if it’s ever lost.

Without linking to an account, you’ll play as a Guest. Guests can only save directly to the phone or tablet they’re playing on.

How to unlink an account

To unlink your account, open the Settings menu. Under Account Management, select the account you want to unlink and follow the prompts.

Looking for more?

For more information, please visit https://help.ea.com/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-3/save-your-progress.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Message 1 of 1 (809 Views)