Re: Inspiring illustrations for the creation of a Sim

by rosemow

Original Post

Inspiring illustrations for the creation of a Sim

★ Guide

I'm suggesting a new fun game: a topic where we display illustrations that can serve as a starting point to create new Sims. :D

The illustrations have to have many of the game items in them, otherwise it's pointless. You can choose to display several illustrations of the same character to give us a better perspective of his/her clothing choice or appartment! 

Please only show illustrations that you're allowed to (copyright, etc.) and give credit to the author.

Ok! Let's start!!!!!

Here's the first illustration. I found it on Pinterest, and sadly, the author was not mentionned. You can clearly see the woman's style (you can go either asian or bohemian), she displays her crystal creations, she has a black cat, and she loves big pots of colorful flowers! Standard smile

I hope you guys will enjoy this new game!

sims inspiration 1.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (155 Views)

Champion

This is a photo of a lady in her greenhouse. It may help simmers when creating a sim and also a greenhouse. 
IMG_0119.jpeg

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (151 Views)

★ Guide

Here's another one, in three pictures!
459bc914304b574a28ac928ccccb210f.jpg5e0bf4428d49e4da7e52f1dcefca24ab.jpg13a4186d9bf5aededd825aa9f7fd3d3a.jpg
(I think it's suppose to be a rabbit, next to her! XD)

Source for the images: Mar Osuna on Pinterest

Message 3 of 5 (110 Views)

★ Guide

And sometimes I stumble upon an illustration that fits so perfectly with The Sims... like this one. This hairstyle, theses glasses, these earrings... this tattoo? no? mmhh... I'm sure if I play with CAS well enough I can recreate this beautiful character to an almost perfection! ^^

karmen loh.jpg
Source: The VERY talented Karmen Loh on ArtStation

Message 4 of 5 (107 Views)

Champion

Your pictures are lovely @2hCreations Standard smile I can see them as sims in our games. They are great inspirations for creating sims! 

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 5 of 5 (96 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help