Re: Anyone else notice how the "new" hair isnt new?

by Lixy_170

Original Post

Anyone else notice how the "new" hair isnt new?

★★ Newbie

Forgive me as I may be slow on this topic but... the "serenity hairstyle" it's just the straight hair from the pets pack... it used to come with two styles a single colour hair and a ombre style. From what I've seen it was being marketed at a new hair when it really isn't. 

Message 1 of 3 (133 Views)

★★★ Guide

It isn't new, but that's true for several items

- the new necklace is a mixture of a necklace from realm of magic (with a key) and a necklace from werewolves

- The mini fridge is a recolor from a discover University with stickers removed

- the pillow is a recolor of the pillow from the modern lux kit

- the vending machine is a recolor of a one we already have in one of the EP as well

For the pillows and the fridge, I am very pleased with the new colours, I wanted them before the login event. I would have preferred them as a regular SDX that permanently available of course. But it does feel kinda like they couldn't be bothered to make something totally new.

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@cyber_eclips 

We only had the ombre style with Cats & Dogs EP, we got the single color one with the event as a free reward.
Certainly most of the items are not new for us who have some Packs and Kits, however they are brand new additions for those who have Base game only.
Expanding the color palette/swatches or having different versions It's always appreciated and we hope that there will always be at least something totally new such as the new trait we got or Laidback Athleisure outfit.

Dag dag!
Message 3 of 3 (67 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help