Xbox issue: Daily Login Rewards are lost

by angelboi7531

Original Post

Xbox issue: Daily Login Rewards are lost

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

You get new free gifts for logging in for each week, but those items are not saved to your account.  I learned that you cannot keep them forever.  I got all the items on my Xbox Series S and PS4 Pro.  I recently bought new packs and bundles for my PS4 Pro.  Then I wanted to start fresh with a new game file.  When I started up the game, those items were lost, and the weekly timer started over.  I am on Week 5.  Now I'm afraid to delete my game file on my Xbox Series S, because those items are not on my account, only on the save file that you are using.  So if you delete anything, and start over, you lose 5 weeks of logging in.  Next time when you add a program with free items, please make sure that they are saved to our EA accounts, the same way purchases are added.  Otherwise, they are lost forever.  If I had known that they would be lost, I would not have created a new game file on PS4.  I still have them on Xbox One, but if I decide to delete the game file, those items will be forfeited.  So again, add them to our EA accounts in the same way purchases are added, so that they will remain permanently.  Some time I delete a file because of a major bug, that is a common thing.  Thanks for your time.

[SalixCat - Modified thread title for clarity] 

Message 1 of 1 (106 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help