Supernatural Sims Options

by angelboi7531

Original Post

Supernatural Sims Options

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

There are several different Supernatural classes of Sims on the Sims 4 now.  On the Sims 3, you can easily create a Sim and change that Sims Supernatural class on the fly.  It was a box or tab, and you could create a Sim, then change it from Human, Witch, Werewolf, Vampire or Mermaid, etc.  It was all seamless, simple and easy.  I miss that.  On the Sims 4, there is no ability to switch classes.  You can create any kind of Sim, but if you have a Human Sims, you have to manually find someone or something to allow you to transform into your desired class.  Which takes time and a little bit of effort.  I like the ability to choose any Sims from my Gallery, and change its class without any hassle.  Please consider making that an option on The Sims 4.  It does make the shifting of classes easier.  On the Sims 3, that feature was awesome.  But on the Sims 4, you cannot use a Sims from the gallery and change its class.  And manually changing its class, well, its done at random.  No options to use a previous Sims, only to create a brand new Sim from scratch.  By the way, please consider adding a new Supernatural class in time.  Faeries were great on The Sims 3.  That is all.  Thank you for your time and careful consideration.

Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)

Re: Supernatural Sims Options

★★★ Guide
@angelboi7531 I have asked for the same option over on the forums. I would like to be able to easily switch between supernatural lifestates after a sim is created. I regularly start creating a sim and then want to change their supernatural state in the middle of the creation process. Obviously that option should be available on new sims and require the modify in CAS cheat for existing sims. Now I take sims I want to change into live mode, then change their supernatural lifestate with cheats or mods (mccc) and then go back into CAS.

I hope we can get fairies, genies and real plantsims in the future.
Message 2 of 4 (107 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@atreya33 Yes, sounds good. But I use The Sims 4 on Xbox Series S and PS4 Pro. So no mods or cheats like that. I do know a few ways around it, I am a long time simmer myself. There really should be a box or tab. For console and PC/Mac users. Just to ease people's minds during the creation process.
Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)

★★★ Guide

I highly agree with you. I can't even count how many times i asked for this on the forums since it's a simple solution, like... just give us the occult trait slot and let us select the one we want whenever we want.

20231029_012953.png

Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help