Re: New Bundle Options For Consoles (PS4 & Xbox One)

by angelboi7531

Original Post

New Bundle Options For Consoles (PS4 & Xbox One)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello Everyone!  I own all of the Expansion packs, Game packs, and Stuff packs on my Xbox One S (Now: Xbox Series S).  Years ago I had a PS4 Slim, and I owned the Sims 4 on it.  I only owned limited content on it.  Like 2 or 3 packs.  Later, something happened to my PS4, and I had to replace it a few years later.  4 years have passed, and I now own the PS4 Pro.  I have always been curious about the difference between the PS4 and Xbox One versions.  Now that I have the PS4 Pro, I would like to begin getting all of the same packs on the The Sims 4 for PS4, that I already own on my Xbox Series S.  I want them all, and I am willing to spend the time and money.  Just not today, lol.  Anyways, sales help, please make more sales.  That is how I bought everything on my Xbox Series S.  Bundles help as well.  However, I noticed that the bundle options are little dated.  They do not reflect the new packs available, and the combinations are not the most creative for consoles.  For PC, you have the ability to create your own bundles, but on PS4 and Xbox One, you do not have that option.  And right now, I do not own a gaming PC that will allow me to fully enjoy everything the Sims 4 has to offer.  Due to lack of performance and power.  The bundle combinations are older now, limited for PS4 and Xbox One.  The Sims 4 has indeed been around for a while.  But I for one want everything, and I want to save money while doing it.  There has not been a "bundle" update in years, honestly I cannot remember when?  And please do get creative!  I enjoy the Sims 4 a lot, and I don't mind spending the money to complete my collection.  I recently completed my The Sims 3 collection on Steam.  I am going to buy 2 bundles for my PS4 Pro starting the 1st of the month.  And I hope to see "future" bundles available for my PS4 in time.  And please keep the bundles at $49.99 each.  That works for me.  And one more "important" thing, please consider creating and releasing an Xbox Series X and Playstation 5 version of The Sims 4.  Multiple games for Xbox One and PS4 have a Xbox Series X and PS5 updated version.  So why not the Sims 4?  Its about time to consider one, if not already in the works.  I for "one" would love to see the improvements in graphics on my Xbox Series S.  So please make a Xbox Series X and Playstation 5 version of The Sims 4.  I am sure that other EA games already have such versions.  I know it will take time, but I am willing to wait for it.  That is all, thank you for your time and careful consideration.  Luis, angelboi7531.

Message 1 of 7 (158 Views)

Champion

I hear this a lot @angelboi7531 from fellow console players who'd like to see improved bundle options. It would be great to see, It's also the responsibility of the console manufacturers too and it's long overdue. It would be great if console players could build bundles like PC/Mac players can.

I'd also like to see the game better optimised for consoles/next generation consoles. I know that recently there's been more focus on performance in patches so hopefully that's something we'll see moving forward.

I definitely think my console experience has improved significantly since I switched to Xbox Series X because of improved processing power, reliability and memory but the graphics themselves haven't yet quite caught up. It's improving though and hopefully it will continue to do so 🤞.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 2 of 7 (140 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

How do you delete a reply that you don't want?  I want to delete this reply and 1 other one.  All I see is edit.

Message 3 of 7 (117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Please delete these replies but not the post itself.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 7 (115 Views)

Champion
@angelboi7531 sorry I don't follow, are you having a technical problem posting? I can see your response okay.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 5 of 7 (114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I didn't like that my messages were deleted suddenly, but I don't want to take away from the importance of this post and the discussion.

Message 6 of 7 (103 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@simsplayer818 Anyway, I do sincerely hope that these things that I have shared will get the attention they deserve. I have invested a lot in The Sims games, and I pray that my voice will be heard. There is no direct contact or communication with EA anymore. I don't want to feel like I'm being silenced. Why buy a game you love if you cannot comment or share about it. I still believe that I can make a difference.
Message 7 of 7 (52 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help