Re: The Perfect Genetics Challenge

by karritz

Original Post

The Perfect Genetics Challenge

★ Apprentice

I finally got Episode 18 of Generation 2 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge loaded to YouTube and it is now available for you to watch.

It loaded really fast too. My new internet connection has changed the load time for a 30 minute video from about 8 hours to about 10 minutes.

https://youtu.be/77Vh65mSSPI

The sims are in Vice City for the whole of this episode. We get to look around the world and into a few houses. I have bulldozed some lots in the world and placed some of my preferred venues in their place. I added a roller coaster that is available in my studio, the Porter Party Mini Warehouse from Showtime, The Elixir Consignment Store from Supernatural, Vaarg's Tavern from Supernatural, the Stones Throw Greenhouse from the Sims 3 Store and a wedding venue I built and it is not in my studio as it contains custom content.

Olivia is the founder of this Perfect Genetics Challenge. Her husband, Don, has taken some of their grandchildren to Mountain Lake to visit their cousins. The cousins needed training, and they needed to turn their imaginary friends real, and they needed to age up.

Four of the cousins aged up to Young Adult and there is no room in Mountain Lake for them to have their own homes so they need to move to a different world. Don took them to Vice City in the previous episode.

In this episode we have a look around the world, see where I placed the venues and have a look inside some of the homes.

Max is Don's alien son and he visits the roller coaster and throws a party at the Porter Party Mini Warehouse. The party is somewhat eventful as it is supposed to be a costume party but everyone got into the pool and had a great time swimming. A drowning was narrowly avoided and some of the guests became zombies during the party. But everyone went home happy and the party was awesome according to the majority of the guests.

I popped into Paul's new house to see his new basement that contains his sculpting equipment. Paul is Max's imaginary friend made real. Paul has the Bot Fan trait. I found him sitting reading while in his Bot Form. I told him to change into his organic form. He turned into his Doll Form. After several attempts to use his menu to get him into his human form I finally told him to change into his everyday outfit and that fixed him. He was back into his human form.

Then we go and have a look at Patricia's basement and this visit was uneventful. Then Don dialed up his travel provider and headed back to Mountain Lake. We will see him there is in the next episode.

I hope you enjoy this video.

Happy Simming

Message 1 of 4 (643 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@karritz nice to see you here!
Message 2 of 4 (466 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @zeegee1 thanks.  It's nice to see you too.  I'm not here much. I'm mostly still posting in the What Happened in your Sims 3 game today thread started by @emorrill .  We are hopefully waiting for the new forum to arrive.  I've started working on the next episode of Perfect Genetics today. It'll take a week or so to do so it won't be up for a while.  I hope I can find this post when I'm ready to load it to YouTube so I can add a link to it here.

Happy Simming

Message 3 of 4 (458 Views)

★ Apprentice

Perfect Genetics Generation 2 Episode 20 is now up on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/QaBgXBgXiFg

In the beginning of this video Don and his travelling party are still at Carla's place. We see the teens working on various skills and visiting different places around the Mountain Lake world.

Then Don and his grandchildren who are travelling with him move across the street to spend time in the third household he is visiting on this trip to Mountain Lake. We get a quick introduction to the sims living in this new house. The new household is made up of James, Carla's ex-husband, and his plant sim girlfriend Mabel and Mateo, an imaginary friend made real as well as Connie who is Mateo's imaginary friend made real. Finally there is a pair of children who will age up to teen. They are an evil plant sim fairy hybrid named Marigold Flower and her imaginary friend made real, Julia.

This household is a house of romance apparently. James is will his current true love, Mabel. And Mateo and Connie have a romance going on and we discover a budding romance within Don's the group of teens who are travelling with Don.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Happy Simming

Message 4 of 4 (427 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help