Re: [OPEN] [BDK] Showing Clean and Dusty moodlets Simultaneously

by LunarBritney

Original Post

★★★ Pro

I tested this bug after patch (PC: 1.95.207.1030 / Mac: 1.95.207.1230) with Goths and Spencer-Kim-Lewis household in Vanilla.

With the Goths I got the two buffs (clean and live) after I adopted 3 cats. Spencer-Kim-Lewis don’t got the bug and the dust occurs without problem (without double buffs) in their house. Self after restart, cleaning, traveling I don’t get any problem with Spencer-Kim-Lewis household. With the Goths is was random if i got dust or if i got the two moodlets (without dust)

Message 11 of 17 (755 Views)

Hero
@DizzyDee-K What is the status for you on this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I used my existing vanilla test game because it already had the dueling moodlets. At first the Clean and Dusty moodlets continued to show up, but after a few Sim days of playing (no travel) they disappeared and and eventually the dust bunnies and dust piles started to show up. Befriended one, went skiing, came home and they were still there. Moodlets seem to be working. So far so good.

I spoke too soon. Let the the dust build up to the "Everything feels a bit dirty" tense moodlet. Called the Maid. She actually vacuumed, but reset as soon as she finished. After that I had to travel with my Sim to get rid of the "Dirty" tense moodlet and the dueling dusty and clean moodlets returned. No amount of vacuuming seems to fix it. Frown

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 4.41.17 PM.jpg

Message 13 of 17 (706 Views)

Bust the Dust: Multiple Moodlets

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.assets.live2_console-ep12.17
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Backyard Stuff, bathroom clutter kit, blooming rooms kit, bowling night stuff, bust the dust kit, cats & dogs, city, living, cool kitchen stuff, cottage, living, desert luxe kit, Dine Out, discover University, dream home decorator, Eco lifestyle expansion pack, every day clutter kit, first fits kit, fitness stuff, get famous, get to work, growing together, high school years, incheon arrivals kit, industrial loft kit, jungle adventure, island living, kids room stuff, laundry day stuff, little campers kit, luxury party stuff, Moonlight chic kit, Moschino stuff, movie, hang out stuff, my first pet stuff, my wedding stories, nifty knitting, outdoor playtime digital content, outdoor retreat, paranormal stuff pack, parenthood, perfect patio stuff, realm of magic, romantic garden stuff, seasons, Simtimates collections kit, snow, escape, spa day, spooky stuff, Subsciberperks, throwback fit kit, tiny living, toddler stuff, vintage glamour stuff, vibing streamer gear digital content
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enable Bust the Dust game pack in game, play game for 2.5 sim hours, moodlets will occur.
What happens when the bug occurs? After enabling the pack in game the floor dust level begins at “Sparking Clean Surroundings” due to being in a clean area and gives Sims “Fine” +1 moodlet like normal. After approximate 2.5 sims hours, the floor level moodlet changes to “Someone Lives Here” due to now being in a dusty area but the “Sparking Clean Surroundings” moodlet never goes away.
What do you expect to see? The “Sparking Clean Surroundings” due to being in a clean area and gives Sims “Fine” +1 moodlet should go away as the floor is now at “Dusty” level. Dust should appear and floor sparkle (from being “sparkling clean”) should go away.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

DCE643C2-C7C7-40BB-BC90-A12174B6A0FF.png4EF96622-1DF9-4DCC-9EE7-CD194C4AAF71.png

Spoiler
Bust the Dust moodlets not functioning properly
Message 14 of 17 (618 Views)

Re: Someone Lives Here Moodlet Even the House is Clean

★★★★★ Newbie

This worked for me. Thank you. 

Message 15 of 17 (322 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still an existing issue. However, BrickLion has made a mod to fix this issue, hopefully the mod is of some help: https://www.patreon.com/posts/buff-dust-buffs-89629099?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink...

Message 16 of 17 (233 Views)

Dusty & Perfectly clean, but no dust? (Bust the dust)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.107.151.1020 DX9
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing on residential lots with bust the dust enabled, it seems to randomly happen. It may have something to do with leaving the lot, disabling and re-enabling bust the dust during gameplay, switching between save files, or restarting the game, but i can't find a surefire way to do it, it just happens often...
What happens when the bug occurs? The home will look as if it's perfectly clean sparkles and all, no dust will ever accumulate no matter how much time passes. After a significant amount of time (a few in game days) all sims on the lot will have both the happy and fine moodlets, one for being in a dusty area, and one for being in perfectly pristine surroundings...
What do you expect to see? Normal accumulation of dust, and only 1 of the 4 moodlets that comes along with that.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 17 of 17 (67 Views)