Content STILL locked

by 3axiku

Original Post

Content STILL locked

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This game has been out for a little while now.. I both pre ordered & bought the deluxe edition, mainly to play Mike Tyson & Ali.

Well when I had early access, all that content I should have received showed as locked. I figured it was just a simple bug that would be fixed when the game officially came out.. Fast forward to now & I started playing again. They’re still locked for me.

This is actually ridiculous. I’ve contacted EA support via email AND live chat & they don’t do a single thing for me. When is this bull stuff going to get fixed or at least compensate those who practically got scammed! Give us what we paid for! 

Last thing I’d like to mention, I checked the purchase history & it does indeed say pre order & deluxe on the receipt. That & I went into manage game & add-ons & the content does show up there but says that they don’t need to be installed. But yet all are still locked in game for me. Ridiculous EA..

Message 1 of 1 (169 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help