cannot see my cursor

by grhhhhu

Original Post

cannot see my cursor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi i wanna ask because from the second start of the game i cant see my cursor or i can see my cursor when i see my cursor i cant rotate and when i dont see my cursor i cant do pick game modes i reinstal the game repair game so mb some help??

[Hero edit: changed title to be more descriptive]

Message 1 of 8 (372 Views)

Re: cannot see my cursor

Hero

Make sure you are playing with either keyboard/mouse or controller; not both at the same time.

If you're not already, try plugging your mouse/keyboard directly into your PC (not going thru KVM switch, etc.).

If you have any keyboard/mouse software running, trying disabling it.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 8 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried it and its not working

Message 3 of 8 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

btw i cant now even move its stuck on one thing

Message 4 of 8 (329 Views)

Hero

What specifically did you try?

I can tell you with confidence it is not the game. It is something with your mouse/keyboard configuration - i.e. something getting in the way.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 5 of 8 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

reinstal the game and change mouse so  dont know

Message 6 of 8 (300 Views)

Hero

"change mouse" - you mean you tried a different mouse?

Message 7 of 8 (272 Views)

★ Apprentice

hi, disable the Overlay in your EA app on option, config, app then disable overlay, and it works

and disable your discord overlay if you need it.

good luck

Message 8 of 8 (164 Views)