Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Re: SWBF2 - Account progress missing May 4th.

★★★ Newbie

XBOX One s

ID: FultronXwing

no error message 

Message 80 of 520 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox One. I was in a game as the Republic and realized I was a Shiny. I couldn’t equip any of my skins for any class. So I backed out to the main menu. There I saw I had no skins for anyone unlocked. I closed the game and when I reopened it, I no longer had access to obiwan or anakin. I also had lost all my 19000 credits and 110 crystals and 680 of the last ones I forget the name. It reset my whole account to zero. 

• Platform (or client): Xbox
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): DaManWithNoName
  • Are you getting an error message? no
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? Account reset 
Message 81 of 520 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tommymoth Happened to me in the lobby.
Message 82 of 520 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • Platform (or client): Xbox series X/S
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): CT1406 Jäger
  • Are you getting an error message?: No.
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset?: Yes. I am missing all of my skins, taunts, weapons / modifications, credits, Star cards, and maybe a few more things, but the levels for all characters are still the same and so are the unlockable star cards (none of them are unlocked, although I had unlocked them before)

This happened to me while I was in the lobby. I was looking through career stuff and all rewards were showing as 500 credits which kind of confused me, I was trying to find which achievement gave me the A280-CFE. Seeing as I couldn’t find it, I was looking around everywhere and I came back into career only to find that all of the rewards were suddenly missing. Then I toggled over to collections and all of my clones were shinies. I looked into it and everything was missing, and I would later realize that so were my credits, weapons, and Star cards.

Message 83 of 520 (1,134 Views)

My grevious, dooku, anakin, obi-wan is locked and cards may not be equipped etc.

★★★ Novice

Hi i dont know why  im having this problem can someone tell me when we'll get our characters and cards restored

Message 84 of 520 (1,322 Views)

Re: Lost ALL Progress in 2024

★★★ Newbie

Yeahh..The same thing happened to me this morning. It was fixed for about 15min, and it just now locked down again. I just hope that when all is said and done that EA does more good than harm to my account. I'm not a gamer and this is my first real time trying it all out. 

Message 85 of 520 (1,735 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2: All progress gone

★★★★★ Newbie

This has been happening with me too. 

Message 86 of 520 (1,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Xbox Series S

Gamertag: Levxty

No Error Message Given

Missing Specific content including cosmetics, weapons, characters and in game currencies 

Message 87 of 520 (1,700 Views)

Re: Lost ALL Progress in 2024

★★★★ Novice

ı have a same problem just now. I was playing and some heroes and all cards are unlocked but why? ı thought maybe because of epic games.But ea need to be fixed.

Message 88 of 520 (1,716 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys ı hade same problem but 2 minutes ago it seems fixed . Just now ı need to set all cards to my heroes again.

Message 89 of 520 (1,684 Views)