Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Re: Lost ALL Progress in 2024

★★★ Newbie
@MarkyFlow Same thing here. I was between rounds when I lost everything.
Message 50 of 520 (2,521 Views)

Re: SWBF2 - Account progress missing May 4th.

★★★★★ Novice

I play on Ps5. My gamer tagg is "Killingtaod". I played Battlefront 2 about 3 days ago and at the time everything was normal, but today when I logged in everything has disapeared. All my credits, all the skins, the emotes, the cards, the storymode that ive completed has been reset. Everything is gone exept the lvl on my caracters. And before you ask I have done nothing with the game since i played it 3 days ago, no updates, i've not deleted it, I've not touched the game since I last played it. 

Message 51 of 520 (2,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MarkyFlow Same here. Levels are kept, all my cards and skins obtained via achievements are locked.
Message 52 of 520 (2,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform: Xbox
  • EA ID: Rumblino18 | Xbox IGN: Rumblino
  • Are you getting an error message? No
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? Reset apart from class/hero XP numbers and Celebration Edition cosmetics
  • Screenshot attached below

Message 53 of 520 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the EXACT same issue! On Star Wars Day of all times

Message 54 of 520 (2,970 Views)

Reset I kost everything because of the may 4th event

★★★★★ Novice

I lost every progress, heroes are locked. I have a locked LVL 46 Obi-Wan Kenobi. Maybthe 4th bug. EA, DICE I wish I could sue you!

Message 55 of 520 (3,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And for some reason it won’t let me play as Count Dooku, General Grevious, Obi-wan Kenobi, or Anakin

Message 56 of 520 (3,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Windows 11

EA ID: BanMaster2

Are you getting an error message: No

Screenshots and dxdiag added

Message 57 of 520 (3,707 Views)

All my Money and Star cards gone

★★★ Newbie

Today on all days May the 4th for some reason all my star cards costumes and money were erased from my game. I’ve been playing Battlefront 2 for over 3 years and have had a lot of time and money invested in here. And today during the middle of a game all my cards money and costumes were gone. My heroes retained their ranks but when I try to access a weapon it says does not own and all the star cards are locked please help!!!!

Message 58 of 520 (3,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Insane to me how EA still manages to destroy everything they touch. Had super fun yesterday reminising with this old game and some friend and for some unknown reason all our progress are gone, levels still there but all cards, multiple heros/villans and credits are gone.

EA you suck.

Message 59 of 520 (3,783 Views)