Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Re: SWBF2 - Account progress missing May 4th.

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here! It happened out of nowhere. Today I played the first 3 matches, all was good and then out of nowhere I see that chars are locked and cards are gone.

• Platform (or client): PC 
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): ghostinthepurple
  • Are you getting an error message? No, there is no error message.
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? Yes.

Message 40 of 520 (3,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all of my stats, money and Star cards. 

im on Xbox 1, my gamer tag is NoviLuminis. I have no error message. Everything has completely reset.

Message 41 of 520 (3,032 Views)

Re: Locked characters and cards

★★★ Newbie

Same here, weapons, ability cards are gone but levels still here. Grievous, obiwan, dooku and anakin are locked.

Message 42 of 520 (3,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform (or client): XBOX 
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): pickledgerm142
  • Are you getting an error message? no
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? weapons cards and characters
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...
Message 43 of 520 (3,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Star Wars Battlefront 2 progress is lost. I still have my character levels but my skins, emotes, star cards ect are gone

Xbox Series X

Gamertag:  RidiculousGM 

Message 44 of 520 (2,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
  • Platform (or client): --- PC
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): --- XxSilverstreaKxX
  • Are you getting an error message?--- No.
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? --- I am missing specific progress. My stat numbers are fine, the star cards are emptied and unequipped however and I have 4 heroes also locked (Ani, Obi, Grievous and Dooku). So the progress is very specific and basically a lock activated on my stuff that I mentioned. ((REPAIRED IN THE EA APP, THE REPAIR FIXED THE ISSUE UNTIL I WAS ONLINE AGAIN)). Suspected cloud sync issue.
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip... --- Done.
  • Same thing happened to this guy it seems: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/dw94wq/bug_or_no_just_went_into_hero_showdown_...
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number --- No error ID number.
Message 45 of 520 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Xbox series x

Gamertag: sp4rt4nw4rriorS

No error message 

missing all progress, clone wars dlc heros, kylo and Rey pre order skins, star cards

Message 46 of 520 (1,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform (or client): PlayStation 5
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): Jazz_Lo_Ren
  • Are you getting an error message? No
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset?
  • My character levels are still there but all of my star cards are reset, I can't unlock any of them and a few heroes are also locked, all of my skins and credits are also gone but my milestones are all still there, my unlocked weapons have also gone too
  • Screenshots attached for reference, hope you can fix it I've spent so much time on this game 😭🤣
Message 47 of 520 (1,687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It seems that this is happening to everybody, right across the board. I’m on PS5 and I booted-up the game, to play and I was presented with the exact same thing that’s happening to everybody else.

I honestly don’t know why EA don’t just come back to the game and continue to support it; with characters, maps, character/damage balancing, tweaks. etc. Clearly they know it’s what we all want.. Considering how many are still playing it and how the player numbers are either increasing or are VERY stable.

The game has so much missed potential and still needs so many fixes.. C’mon, EA. Don’t be so anti-consumer. You KNOW you have a fan/player-base here with Battlefront II and STAR WARS and you could offer so much to the players than just server based changes and the like.

And we ALL KNOW that Dennis Brännvall was (for lack of a better respectful statement) NOT telling the truth when he said their vision for STAR WARS Battlefront II is “complete”.

Message 48 of 520 (1,682 Views)

Re: Lost ALL Progress in 2024

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. progress reset, heroes locked. wtf EA?

Message 49 of 520 (1,762 Views)