Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Re: SWBF2 - Account progress missing May 4th.

Community Manager

UNDER INVESTIGATION - Accepting As Solution For Visibility Purposes Only

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know what you're currently running into with Star Wars Battlefront 2. 

If you are missing progress or seeing progress reset please let us know the following. 

• Platform (or client):
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag):
  • Are you getting an error message?
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? 
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number

We can use this information, to help make the team aware of the issue and to further investigate.

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 30 of 520 (14,738 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
  • Platform (or client): PC ( EA app / Epic games )
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): xKhaozs
  • Are you getting an error message? No
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...  - Attached
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number -
    only by direect message

Message 31 of 520 (5,235 Views)

Message 32 of 520 (5,231 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

maybe if they would do matenince and do something about the fake admin accounts that are using cheats

Message 33 of 520 (5,219 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xKhaozs Already tried to REPAIR the game on EA APP and didnt work. Also restarted the PC and didnt work.

One time worked, after 1 match it DISAPPEARED AGAIN and all was locked again. Some times all money and diamonds as wiped.
Message 34 of 520 (5,210 Views)

Lost my cards, weapons, credits and some heroes but levels stayed

★★★ Newbie

My cards for characters along with weapons in unlocked along with my credits and Grievous, Kenobi, dooku, Anakin and lando millennium falcon are locked but my levels on the characters are still there

Message 35 of 520 (3,544 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@EA_Illium not trying to be a * but i have vidoe of the fake admin account using the cheat and the name dosent appear on the scoreboard or the name is isnt real because i tried looking up the name on the ea app and nothing even close to that name shows up in the search so that make it a little hard to report these people so something needs to be done
Message 36 of 520 (3,690 Views)

Lost ALL Progress in 2024

★★★ Newbie

The year is 2024- the date, May 4th.  I log into Battlefront 2 for the first time in years, grind all the way to level 30 and then go to play a game today only to find all of my weapons and star cards are locked, and what’s worse is my level is still the same so just to get one skill point for one star card that I should have long gotten. Please fix this as soon as possible !!

Message 37 of 520 (3,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
  • Platform (or client): PS5
  • EA ID (PSNID/Gamertag): PSNID -  Echuta-
  • Are you getting an error message? No
  • Provided a screenshot below 

I am missing everything from Star cards to skins and everything else in between.

Message 38 of 520 (3,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Xbox Series S

Gamertag: P00Pcookie#8504

No Error Message Given

Missing Specific content including cosmetics, weapons, characters and in game currencies 

Screen Shots attached

Message 39 of 520 (3,680 Views)