Lemme know if you’re able to fix it, I really wanted to play battlefront today😭

Message 20 of 520 (3,468 Views)

Re: All game progress lost

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here!!!!

Message 21 of 520 (3,429 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Destroyed Battlefront 2 + EAFC24 with problems and scripted. WTF?!

Message 22 of 520 (3,426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, I can see progress on cards, characters, and weapons but cant access or equip any of the me Frown 

Message 23 of 520 (3,426 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey mate, same thing happened to me. Lost all my star cards et al. Heres me swearing my heart out because I dont know wtf is going on 

Message 24 of 520 (3,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've lost everything too, I had a game were I had everything and in the next game of supremacy, I could unlock are choose any star cards. I have lost all of my crystals too. It's May the Fourth is sad to not be able to play as much

Message 25 of 520 (5,837 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just forwarded this issue to EA help. I have star cards maxed but can't equip them, they are locked and Grievous, Obi, Ani and Dooku are locked as well. Happened to me today. Really frustrating to lose my progress to nothing. I clicked on "repair" in the EA app but the next time I was online my heroes were locked again...

Message 26 of 520 (5,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xxsilverstreakxx same here i dont know what to do..
Message 27 of 520 (5,810 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Strange it seems something went wrong on a more massive scale. I thought it was only on my end. EA needs to provide us with something, a SW game not functioning on May the 4th is really a sad reality to celebrate the franchise.

Message 28 of 520 (5,788 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xxsilverstreakxx AGREE!!!!! I and a friend reserved a time to connect on discord and celebrate MAY THE 4TH and got this big FRUSTRATION!
Message 29 of 520 (5,763 Views)