Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Re: All game progress lost

★★★★★ Newbie

A similar thing happened to me. I just got done playing a round of supremacy and since it is may 4th I wanted to see if there was any random unlocks. Unfortunately once I went to my collections, general grievous, obi-wan, anakin, and dooku all appeared as locked. I closed the game and reopened it and now, not only were the characters locked, but all my credits and star cards had disappeared too. I restarted the game once more, the characters became available again, I’ve still got all my level progress, but my credits and star cards were still gone!! Huh??? 

Message 10 of 520 (11,201 Views)

Progress reset and pre order bonus locked

★★★ Newbie

All of my progress, Star cards, credits and crystals are gone. Including my Rey and Kylo pre order skins?? EA better do something about it because ain’t no way they can just allow my pre order skins to be taken away 

Message 11 of 520 (11,020 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Babalooshka1 The same happend to me just minutes ago, maybe not a isolate case.

I have the classes lvl, but cards are all locked again, no points and cannot even choose cards.
Message 12 of 520 (11,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, sadly ;(

Message 13 of 520 (11,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here for me all my progress has been wiped. Also my pre order skins have gone too

Message 14 of 520 (11,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me. I logged on and joined supremacy and had all my skins and weapons but no star cards so I quit the game and and closed the app on ps5 and when I opened it right back up I had just my level but no weapons or cards or skins.

Message 15 of 520 (3,071 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@chawaiian671 ok, this is kinda good, so this is not an isolated case, this means that its probably because the may 4th or something on their side.

But now the question remains, how to unduck this situation?
Message 16 of 520 (3,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Considering the fact that 2-3 other people are actively here says somethin’

Message 17 of 520 (3,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just logged back in and I have everything it’s just equipped lol

Message 18 of 520 (3,049 Views)

Cards reset and currency gone

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have recently transferred my save data from PS4 to PS5 and all my cards have been reset to level 1 as well as all my in-game currency being set to 0. Any advice?

Message 19 of 520 (2,962 Views)