Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

[ Edited ]
Champion

Try This

1. Exit game and EA.   2. Reboot.  3. Delete Entire SWBF2 folder from Documents.   4. Reboot.  5. Launch Game.   See if they came back.

Worked for me.  Have to reset a couple cards, but it's all there.

GLHF

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 434 of 520 (9,890 Views)

Unlocks glitched and now locked.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Ever since i did the update on my ps4 for battlefront 2 my weapons and star cards are now locked how do i fix this?

I have uploaded some pix of my star cards being unequiped on there own.

The second pic is me equipping them and the third pic is everything being locked. Also I was supposed to spawn in with the CR-2 Assault Rifle but when I get into a game its locked and spawns me in with the first rifle that you can choose. Even though it shows my character holding the cr2 before I spawn in. It also kicks me out of games while in the middle of them ever game and is not tracking my progress on my milestones.
Message 1 of 520 (11,925 Views)

Re: Unlocks glitched and now locked.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @kringe1990,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

However, this is the Technical Support Forum for Battlefield 1.

If you would like to have your Issue taken care of, you can visit the Answers HQ Forum for Star Wars Battlefront II via the Link below:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II/ct-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-en

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

Re: Unlocks glitched and now locked.

EA Community Manager

Hey there,

I'll move this post over to the Battlefront II boards. There was a short timespan where it would appear as if your progress was reset, this was a temporary display issue and has been resolved since. Have a great weekend!

Message 3 of 520 (11,907 Views)

SWBF2 - Account progress missing May 4th.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i was playing a game of multiplayer battlefront II today when my account suddenly wiped it said that some of the characters weren't available and that they were locked my characters still have there levels but i cant use the cards or any skins i unlocked i play on ps5 and have no idea how this happned can i have some help because i spent a lot of time on this game nad enjoy playing with friends 

Message 4 of 520 (19,534 Views)

SWBF2 - Account progress missing May 4th.

Message 4 of 520 (9,866 Views)

Locked characters and cards

★★★★★ Novice

Why are Ability cards, Anakin, Obiwan, Dooku, Grievous, and Solo Movie Faclon locked? I thought it was because of corrupt saved data. Are you fixing this problem?! 

Message 6 of 520 (19,463 Views)

Battlefront 2: All progress gone

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Alright so I just logged into my Battlefron 2 acc and everything exept the lvl on my caracters is gone. All skins, emotes, all card collections and all progress. How do I get help to fix this? I've tried waiting in que to talk to someone that was supposed to take 30mins.... I waited an hour and still never got to talk to anyone.... I have years of gameplay on the game and I really need help with this...

Message 7 of 520 (19,501 Views)

progress reset

★★★ Newbie

I just started bf2 to play some co-ops but all my progress is gone. All of my unlocks, skins and charachters are gone. I still have the lvls on my heroes even though they are not unlocked anymore. 

Message 8 of 520 (19,449 Views)

Re: why did my account get wiped

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

The same issue, I tried repairing the game, and they came back once. Then I got timed out and logged back in and can't access any upgrades. Everything is showing, but you can't assign cards or weapons.

Message 9 of 520 (19,443 Views)